Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"I must say you seem like a lovely woman but I have a feeling my life isn't one you need to be involved in." Erin respectfully gave her a nod and went to leave.
Lady Doom (played anonymously)

"The fates say one date might lead to more."
Dael (played by Quillweave)

The half-elf turns his gaze to his feet after a lingering moment looking the soothsayer's way. " A similar art, viewed through a different lens", he murmurs softly. "Hers is the world of so many charlatans and tricksters, crystal balls and tea leaves. But who is to say her sight isn't as keen as my own, perhaps keener? Mine comes from my God., through no virtue of mine save faith. Hers - if it is true - she has earned it herself, one way or another."

A beat. He looks her over, not crudely but curiously, perhaps admiringly, before seeming to realize he's staring. " I - I - " And now his face flares rather red as he contemplates the choice in question, chin ducked to his chest so he can hide under his hair once more. "... I should - like to get to know her?"
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Can it be a library date? I'll give it a shot~!" Mallory sheepishly offered. Far be it from her to be picky as long as whoever it was was nice to her.
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"I mean, I'd go to laser tag or the arcade with you, I guess." He rubbed his neck a slight bit as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

Date?
Adeline Menters (played by Roueg)

“I’m sorry, you are just too young for me, I’ll have to pass,” she said softly as she glanced away awkwardly.
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Um sorry, I am on duty." She says as she walks by her with her dogs close behind her.
manny (played by awsomegameknight)

"Nice dogs but your not my type i like boys but we can be besties"He says as he smiles.
Ralphy (played by Rayne_Storm)

"..Your pretty cute..M-mind if we go on at least one date..?" They asked, shyly as they gave him a soft shy smile.
"aww your a cute person do you want hang out i would love be your bestie"She says as she smiles
Gold (played anonymously)

" Sorry. no thanks, im gay. but, I would like to be your friend?" he asked, feather fluffing up
"You're cute in all but as I respect and support your sexuality, i will have to kindly reject. I would love to be friends though"
Noah Thompson (played by Roueg)

“Mm..” He tilted his head to the side as he looked at her before giving her a simply shrug. “I wouldn’t mind enjoying a nice dinner or two with you.”
Demeter (played anonymously)

“More than anything, I’m really not into vampires. I will pass.”
Turvold stood with an amused expression on his face. "I have nothing against the idea of a date. In fact, I would probably be for it."
A warrior over and over has my respect and even my admiration. But as far as dates go, I'll pass. Nothing personal, but my path follows that of the fox when the winter comes.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

“Definitely date!”
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

" Oh, hell to the no! " He sneers.
Amelia Charlotte (played anonymously)

"Egh. Sorry, you're not my type.."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Let's go out~! I bet you get asked if people can pet you lots."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus