Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

“Mm.. sorry. You aren’t my type.”
Akiko
"Sorry but my heart belongs to someone else," Akiko said, fidgeting in place, "I mean if you want to be friends we can give it a shot at least..."
Marinette and ladybug (played anonymously)

“So if you like somebody else it makes no sense for me to date you?” Marinette said and shrugged,she went into his in a closet and became Ladybug and swung away with a sigh “Singel forever” <3
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Single's just a state of mind when you've got good friends, right? We can go out on a date!" Mallory offered, attempting to cheer the other up.
Marinette and ladybug (played anonymously)

Mallory wrote:
"Single's just a state of mind when you've got good friends, right? We can go out on a date!" Mallory offered, attempting to cheer the other up.

“U-uhh yea um sure!” She said and looked at them,fixing her braided hair
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Date? Today is...." Nanaue stares at a calendar. "14th of December." He doesn't seem to understand the concept of dating, so consider this a rejection, although he probably doesn't know what that is either.
Noah Chevalier (played anonymously)

Noah's eyes creep upwards slowly, widening with every second.

"I mean...," He gulps, breathless as his brows knit. "Not exactly my type but you don't know if you like it till you try it," the blond grins wide, checking his watch in an exaggerated motion. "When you free big guy? I'll bring you out for a nice shrimp dinner,".
Demeter (played anonymously)

“Nothing but trouble, this one. Pass.”
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

*CHECK*
"Interesting creature, I haven't seen these as much as I thought I would. However it doesn't change the fact that you uphold the law. I commend you for that." Drans looks at the dwarf, a smile plastered on her face. "Though how long will you be willing to?"
Pass
Ryn Tizreth (played anonymously)

“Oh?” Her dark eyes scanned over the small skeleton before she offered a warm smile. “I’m sorry, but pass. I don’t think it would work out properly.”
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Well, this is bound to backfire SPECTACULARLY but sure, let's go on a date and see where it goes!"
Boingo (played anonymously)

"No." The young boy flatly said.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Ehm... You've still got some cooties to work out. I'll have to pass." Mallory lamented.
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" ah Pass...you are more like a good friend I'm sorry." Putting her squishy paw sleeves together she hoped the other wouldn't be mad by her decision.
Wren Chandler (played by Roueg)

“Huh, you are quite interesting looking,” he murmured, then gave her a half smile. “Sure, why not? One date wouldn’t hurt.”
Wander (played anonymously)

"I'm sorry, I don't care how much of a girl I look, I am a guy," Wander said, nervous, "But I'll pass"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Pass for many reasons”
Korë (played anonymously)

Korë shrugged, throwing her hands up in the air at the beast. She wasn’t the type of person to slap a label on anything. A date? Sure. Korë wasn’t very picky… Maybe they could be friends, afterall.

They were rather tall, but she was usually the odd one out when it came to height. Maybe a better chance to get a good look at them? Ooo 🤷‍♀️🐍
"You are such a Darling. I could just eat you up." Said the vampire with a chuckle as he gave small creature a hungry smile. "but sadly I don't think you'd be enough to quench my thirst."
"Vampires have always intrigued me, what nutrients do you get from blood?" Mary asked, "Also passing on the question."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus