Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"A literal child? Uh, yeah, no. What are you even doing here?"
Patricio Gratius Deum (played by _Apollo_)

"I'd definitely consider dating you." He smiled, winking.
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Reject, "Sorry your not what I look for in a romantic partner."
Mallory (played by Marin)

Date! There's no way a witch princess is anything less than interesting at worst.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I don’t know really but I guess pass sorry..”
Alia (played by Marin)

The second law of robotics creates a rather extreme power imbalance in a theoretical relationship between a robot and a human, don't you think? It's definitely something I'd rather pass on exploring myself.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Oh darling, being far too young for me is one thing, but you have some deeply-rooted problems you need to come to terms with before even considering dating, however justified they are. Not that I blame you for any of it, the glass ceiling and the objectification of women surely is a serious problem, but given the question to date or reject... You might need to find some closure for yourself before seeking out others, dear. Or if you're looking for it at all, given your own stance on the matter."

Reject.
Date?

"Mean, c'mon, I won' go beatin' 'round no bushes, y'really- uhh-" Like a frost-fuming ice cube caught in the trajectory of a seething ion-blast, so did Sprite's overconfident grin wane from her face. Gee scrap, the words were on the tip of her tongue, really! Just.. couldn't say them without, ya know- would she think she was being weird? Wait, no, of course not, it was the point of the whole slaggin' game! Dammit. "..fine-lookin', if y'don' mind me sayin'. But, y'know, t'dusty ol' Metaspace bein' what it is, I'm 'fraid I'm jus' not gettin' t'whole picture, y'know? Y'wanna see t'Cooler Sprite, I wanna see who that cute voice from t'void belongs to- so, uhh-" Way to go, Sprite, totally not weird.. "-y'know, whaddaya say t'catchin' some beers'n grilled shit in 'tis outskirt spot I know? 'Em got good noodles too, prime people. M'sure that sittin' 'round their bonfire, y'll be able t'see as much's my 'other face' as y'wanna! An' yours too, f'course.." Her iconic smirk of bravado unmatched'd reappeared, although this time it was tainted by the flushing red on her cheeks. Fingers guns were only left out of the mix by a centimeter; for the better, because that would've smashed her chances to nothingness in an instant. "I mean.. not y's second face- ah, y'get the deal, dontcha?" See? Easy as egg cake. Hopefully she hadn't done any harm to her reputation..
Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

He looked at her curiously. "I'm afraid I'll have to reject... but you do seem rather intriguing."
Funny Valentine (played anonymously)

"I shall reject you." He says, with his hands folded. "You do seem quite kind, however."
Funny Valentine (played anonymously)

(Ignore this comment.)
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I'm afraid I'll have to reject, but it's nothing personal," John said offering an apologetic smile. "Perhaps some tea though? You look like you could use some downtime."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"You seem like you'd make for some good company over a spot of tea; I do know a good cafe that makes some excellent chai and serves them with biscuits. They've even got a cat that lounges around like it owns the place-- interested?"
Tetsuya (played anonymously)

*the rattle snake hissed bothered* “reject for sure”
Trudy White (played by Juls)

"I could not date a snake, literal or figurative."
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

"Let's say date, I feel we have a few things in common."
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"I'm going to have to say reject. Your much too old for me, sorry"
Mayson Vye (played anonymously)

"I'm going to have to say reject... you're not exactly my type. I'm sorry!" Mayson hoped he didn't hurt their feelings by saying that.
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

*he shrugged unsure of what to say* “I don’t know really but I’ll give you a chance for sure so date it is love”
Novalie (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're not really my type. Which I guess works out, since you agreed to date someone else anyway."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus