Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Uth-Zinuq (played anonymously)

“It’s of my belief that vampires ingest the blood of others in order to obtain the vitamins that they cannot get via sunlight, as it kills them. Most of them. Oh, and Reject, I suppose.”
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

“Reject of course I don’t want to date someone pathetic like you what’s the point of dating anyways it’s all dumb!” *he growled* “I could easily replace anyone I dated”
Wander (played anonymously)

"You look like you have suffered a broken heart one too many times, I'm rejecting of course, but we could try and hang out sometime."
Baku (played anonymously)

“Ooh, it’s a dog! And it’s talking! Getoverere, you little…” Baku’s words slowly devolved into incoherent puppy talk, involving the word date somewhere. Probably.
Cain (played by kujiou)

"You seem... Too friendly. You'll most definitely get used by someone. Kinda amusing. But, hard reject." He stated with an annoyed sigh.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Eh- sure, you’re cold. And a bit of an ass- but..I could give you a chance! When’s are first date then?” He snickered.
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"You seem very nice!" Five said, having no idea what a date or a reject was, and she had a goofy grin plastered on her face.
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" Hm it's a hard pass for someone this adorable....but reject.. its not you dear more so me."
Boingo (played anonymously)

"No. My big bro wouldn't like it."

He flatly said, clutching his book tightly as his older brother loomed behind him.
REJECT!

"Aww come on now- yer an eight-year-old child, what the hell are ye doin' here?!" Artie grumbled, shaking her head in disappointment. "Nah offense, kiddo, but games like these aren't a place for the likes of ye.. " Common sense, anyone?
Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" Er I know not a..all humans are bad but...you seen nice very n.nice"

The siren nodded tilting her head she would place a finger to her lips.

" but I don't know about dating though but I would give a try."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

You’re a siren yourself, but we’re not alike! Therefore, reject!”
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I also not good at dating, though why specifically that word for that one though? Anyway, I'm sure I could find a water world for us to hang out in, but we would have to pay attention to the waters around us for the danger," Drans said smiling, "But might as well give it a shot."
She stared at the bone creature with indifferent eyes.

"You're a little too...bony for my taste."

Her hand covered her mouth gently and she turned away.

"Perhaps in another life. Besides I am not interested in a relationship at the moment."
Demeter (played anonymously)

“If you ever change your mind, I would be willing to go on a date and see what may come of it. There’s a lot of power in the union between elements.”
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Oh, a geomancer? I've heard of them! Our arts run in parallels, though my control over the earth isn't probably as good as yours, with yours being the more specific. We could have an afternoon out on a picnic in somewhere vast on a sunny day to talk about it! If you'd like to, of course."
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

“Hmm.. I suppose I could be inclined to consider it. Dinner and go watch a fencing match perhaps?”
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" hm I would have to pass on this one. You are rather....what is the word...too adorable for me? Yes that is it too adorable."
Wander (played anonymously)

"Pass no interest in love life currently, but we can have chats every now and then."
Vrakas (played anonymously)

Reject. You are a fifteen year old fox… thing. Why are you even here?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus