Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Valerian (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"... Pass."
"Indefinitely pass-"
Rosaleen Anderson (played by Berrystar)

Amber eyes scanned the woman, giving her a gentle smile as she clasped her fan with the other hand, closing it to not seem rude. "I'm afraid I would have to pass. Though you are a very beautiful woman, I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for."
Zahrid (played anonymously)

"Oh, Rosaleen has the red hair. Likes cats, a rare commodity in the Underdark, and also like me, Rosaleen hates needles. I would flirt and offer an occasion to become acquainted. Date."
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he smirked* “you seem interesting enough to flirt with or even more date maybe marry I’m not sure yet” *the talk teenage said putting a hand on his hip*
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover sighed and glanced at his hand, twisting his wrist in circular motions. Without warning, he brought the back of his hand harshly on Kurai. His dark brown eyes sharpened like a blade about to strike, lips pulled thin. “Reject. You annoy me.”
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Pass. I might be an assassin, but there is no way I am dating someone like you "
Mistara Gudson (played by Moonen)

Mistara narrowed her eyes, nose curling slightly. She snarled coldly, her face showing a hint of disgust, “I’m also an assassin and to me, you don’t even fit the bill of what an assassin is. Reject.”
Raleigh Kamora Patterson (played by Beauty_Fool)

Her eyes wandered the female as a soft smirk curved onto her lips, her eyes full of curiosity. "An assassin huh? Well, I'm gonna be honest, that sounds like a fun adventure so I'll give you date hun~" She then gave her a soft wink.
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen couldn’t help the smile that tugged and played on his lips. It’s been a while since he has met a woman like this. His teeth were pearly white when he chuckled, “Well, I love your confidence Miss Patterson, so I would love to offer you a date. How about 8 tonight? That sound good?”
Raleigh Kamora Patterson (played by Beauty_Fool)

"Hm." Holding soft hands firmly on her hips Raleigh held her smirk. The gaze she'd shifted over to him still sparked with the same intrigue as if she found the male to be just as interesting as the other. One wouldn't be wrong to assume her thoughts to be so either. "Oh how bold of you to be so upfront," her grin seemed to look more mischievous for the briefest moment as she continued, "I like it." The girl then turned her back to him, sparing him a glance as she gave him a gentle wave and blew him a kiss. "See you at eight babes~" And with that, she was gone.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast bends down slightly to match the girls eye level. Not saying anything but slowly swishing his tail behind him. Inspecting every inch of her from a respectful distance. Then, without a word, he wanders off.

(Reject)
Nancy (played anonymously)

Nance purses her darks lips, her passive, painted expression as bleak as a depressed artist's palette.
There's a blink, a slight tilt of the head. It all clicks into place. 'You look like my last Tinder date. Guy stole my copy of Bloodborne.'

(We just don't know.)
Saphir Siriano (played by RPJEANS)

"Wha—we talkin' hypotheticals here?" He's holding his hands together in front of his mouth, his brow furrowed in thought. "'Cause I don't, uhh, presently have any coin that ain't already spoken for, if ya catch my drift... But I mean, hey, sure, why not? I got a cookfire goin' on the edge of town, an' half a rat with your name on it!" Saphir shoots her dual finger guns and a winsome smile... but mostly he just looks queasy. And god, so sweaty.

"All for the low low price 'a drastically lowerin' your standards! Ehheheh! Eheh..."
The momentary surprise quickly waned, and the masked woman chuckled. "Uh, I think I'll sit that out, but it's nothing personal and you're kind to offer. I'm just not interested myself, so I won't waste your time." She had been about to turn away and leave, when something made her reconsider. "Though -- if I can give an advice -- don't start out so pessimistic? You never know who the next person you run into could be."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I think it might be in both our best interests if I were to pass on this," Greg smiled. "We run in different circles and I get the feeling that we might clash a bit over a few of our life choices."

A forefinger scratched idly at his temple before he continued. "I mean no offense -- I rather like the mask and all, but I doubt either of us would be willing to change our ways anytime soon."
Edith Scott (played by Moonen)

Edith’s lips curled into a sweet smile. However, it was brash looking; crooked, somewhat sharp teeth. Her hands were hid away in her pockets, fingers stuffed to find some warmth. She cleared her throat.

“I apologize, but I believe we should pass on this. I don’t think someone like you would want to go out with someone like me,” she paused with a breathy chuckle, shuffling on the balls of her feet. “And if have to be honest, you intimidate me a little bit.”
Lukasz (played anonymously)

'Oi oi,' crows Lukaz, his hands a poor man's megaphone and his boyish grin punching way beyond his paystub. 'Don't worry love, I'll date ya if you're desperate.'
Ashley (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

"Sorry, but I'll have to pass. You might be a playboy, you might not be. But either way, you'll find your fish in this broad sea." Ashley smiled at the British man.
Ret (played anonymously)

"This is no place for minors, dear one." ❌

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus