Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" reject to um...flirty for me...i.im sorry! Just to..to flirty."
Liam Zohe (played by Alidal)

"A freak show? Oh, I'm sorry. There's a large lake by the castle. You might like it there." He fidgets nervously with his cloak. He's never been in a relationship before. "We could... give it a try I suppose. Do you have any fun stories?"
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"Sorry but I would have to reject.... You're too young for me." Olivia says, biting her lip. "If you were close to my age I would probably give it a try though of course I'm not really into dating."
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

The Pandaren gave it some serious thought before she realized something. "Oh wait, you're not into women. D'oh well.."
"I mean, sure"
Sean Laban (played anonymously)

"Not into women, sorry. Though your height is very attractive may I say, is it colder up there?"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I have absolutely no problem with anyone's preferences. In fact, sometimes I wonder about my own all things considered. I never seem to have any luck."

John's smile is uneasy, perhaps mildly embarrassed. "Not your problem, mate, I imagine. I don't think it would work out considering nothing ever does, but my rejection doesn't come with a cold shoulder. Drinks, perhaps?"
Cassi (played anonymously)

"Absolutely...DATE!" He smiles coyly for a brief moment but playfully bites his lip, then his glance rolls over John, lasciviously.
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen chuckled nervously and rubbed at the back of his neck, ignoring how his hairs stood on end. This person made him uncomfortable and he wasn’t sure how to handle it without being rude. A sheepish and pitiful smile twitched in his face.

“Ah, well, you seem like a lovely person.. but I’m not interested. I shall reject you.” He hoped he wasn’t being mean. Even if the person made him uncomfortable, he didn’t want to hurt their feelings. He wasn’t that type of guy.
"Reject." The answer came without skipping a beat. "It's nothing personal against you at all, mind... I'm just not looking for a date, even if my relatives won't stop trying to set me up with people."
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover turned his gaze over to the woman from his book, pages of medical words and diagrams staring at him. He sat in his chair with his legs crossed, his black lab coat wrapped around himself. He looked unimpressed. But then again, when is there a time that he is impressed?

“Reject.” He hummed coldly.

There was many reasons. He could list them without a bat of his eyelashes; she wasn’t interesting, he’s to busy to date, she wouldn’t help him in anyway, and he doesn’t have time to deal with annoying pests. His dark brown eyes turned back to his book, flipping the page after he licked his finger. He wouldn’t give her a reason for his response, because she wasn’t even worthy of his time.
Imir (played by Min-ya)

Imir scanned the somewhat intimidating man before him. There was something in the air around Clover, something looming like a mysterious presence vibrating with intrigue and danger. The demon saw intelligence in the human's eyes, however, and for all that was cold and reserved about the surgeon Imir wondered what was beneath it all.

Surely one who work with other's health would hold no ill will, he thought.
A profession bent on saving lives is doomed to be a heavy burden for any man to carry. It is understandable if it has made him a little jaded.

"I accept" The demon said with a little smile, his voice light and smooth. He wouldn't let the man's unapproachable facade deter him.
"After all, what reason do I have to not trust a doctor?"
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu wasn’t sure if this guy was just stupid or had a death wish, because who in the world would trust Clover De Leon? The guys a walking time bomb who knows how to scramble up your inside and cut you open! Karu wrinkled his nose and shuffled on his feet, hands stuffed in his pants awkwardly. He knew Clover from work, that’s it, but that’s enough to steer clear from him.

“I reject you.” Karu hummed, gazing at the demon. “I have many reasons. You aren’t interesting, you seem stupid (or have a death wish) and I don’t date. I simply have fun.”

Even if this man didn’t hang out with Clover, he wouldn’t go near him. He seemed naive and that wasn’t something that Karu wanted to put up with.
Ragnar Björn (played by Alidal)

"Interesting..." I definitely could deal with him, though I might not want to. He seems too, what's the word, cocky. If we did start dating, it wouldn't be healthy, and I'd probably end up killing him eventually. He doesn't look like he's ready for commitment, and being immortal, that's the one thing I'm looking for.
"You know what? I think I'm good. Reject. I don't need to be hanging out with kids who think they're better than me, anyways."
Chromie (played anonymously)

"Umm... no offense but it seems you're entirely made out of mist. Do you even have a form that is more solid? Not that the idea of being enveloped by a living cloud isn't enjoyable, but I imagine most people wish to embrace their partners back."

"At the end of the day though, it appears that you have quite the, um... dubious morals. You blatantly flaunt your murder count, in fact- it's on the sextuple digits!? Really!? That's nearly on par with Deathwing! No.. absolutely not!"

"Reject!"
Adriana's focus settled on the figure before her, slow to drift over each individual feature. Not that appearance mattered to her, of course, but idiosyncrasy surely did. "Do egregious morals frighten you?" The detective's tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth in disapproval. She ran her finger along the figure's chin in thought. Tilting it to and fro, she decided to withdraw from the gnome.

"We could most likely attempt to.. work things out. You seem like you'd be able to handle a thrilling adventure or two."

Date.
(Curly the chimera)

The cool lizard eyes indifferently glanced at Adriana for a split second. "Reject", he said flatly. "For one, even my human DNA donor was not attracted to his opposed gender. Furthermore, my own self does not feel any interest for 100% genetically humans specimen. And third and most important, I've recently had my attention captured by such an unique one-of-a-kind, everyone else just fades in comparison."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Easy answer, Reject all the dam way ! You can't change my mind in anyway so don't even try! "
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Murr hurr mphuphurrur, hurr mph phrr."
[translation: "There's too much that's different, I think I'll pass"]
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Pass "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus