Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Katraj (played anonymously)

*quickly slithered in* “I don’t really know you that well but I would like to be friends most people don’t like to be friend with me…” *he hissed*
Gael Mutt (played by Kloomsy)

Gael could smell the rotten fishy scent to the creature. He didn’t care for his name. His nose twitched, curling up as a hunger pain shot through his gut. No way he would date it. A hellhound and a wannabe fish? That’s a firm no.

“Pass,” he grunted. His eyes were trained on the ground, tracing over the cracks in the cement. If he was friends with this Naga, he would likely try and eat him if he ever got too hungry.
Kaida (played anonymously)

Kaida looks at the him with interest, eyeing him with those yellow cat-like eyes, "Better a Friend than an enemy, wouldn't you say? And besides, a Dragon and a creature such as yourself? That's an odd one, but stranger things have happened."
Nimbus Bros. (played anonymously)

"I think between I, Rai and my bro Kaze...we'd probably date ya."
Ashley (played by scare)

Ashley friend
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"you seem kinda cool dude, Friends!"
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

"I will pass" the girl said, the snake that rested on her shoulders seems to agree hissing "stop throwing a fit"
Kendra (played by Minsi)

"Sorry kiddo, I am going to have to pass. Unlikely to be friends as you can't get into the bar."
"Date, even if it'll be my last, I think it'd be well-spent."
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I suppose i'll pass... Sorry.."
Kendra (played by Minsi)

"Why not be friends? It could be interesting."
“Well, I don’t have the greatest track record when it comes to friends, but I’m willing to try it again.”
"You sound sweet. We can be friends. Big maybe on developing a romance later on though."
Innes Dallaire (played anonymously)

Friends is probably the best relationship to go for me.
Brandt Karr (played by Eros_Calls)

The Irishman looks at Innes and smiles as he slides a tumbler of whiskey his way. "Alwsys nice to have a drinking buddy."
Sparrow slid in beside Brandt, and smiled that soft, beautiful smile. “Well, I think I’ve said this before. I’d marry you, but with the choices I have, definitely date.”
Superion (played anonymously)

"I don't wish to stand in between the love between those two. But I'll take you as a friend if its allowed."
the old rat man leaned on his staff "So how do you get the curl to stick. is some Fancy magical potion? a Spell? Brute strength perhaps? You know just asking for a reference. *Friend*
Cardea Keay (played by Masquerade)

Lord Nicodemus wrote:
the old rat man leaned on his staff "So how do you get the curl to stick. is some Fancy magical potion? a Spell? Brute strength perhaps? You know just asking for a reference. *Friend*

*pass*

(because i felt like I broke the game with my rat lol)
Balthazar (played anonymously)

[ I should have totally posted to your adorable rat! Dangit! I missed my opportunity. I'm sure Balth and Lord Nicodemus would have been the bestest of chums! ]

The handsome little tuxedo cat made a big ceremony of twining to and fro inconveniently between Cardea's legs, chirping affectionately up at her. He was attempting to make heads or tails of her from his tiny perspective as a Familiar, but whatever the case may be, a friendship was in the midst judging by the mewling and that flagstaff tail of his.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus