Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Kaida (played anonymously)

"I'd love to friend you, but I think I'd only scare you. Pass."
Lucious Albus Cromwell (played by Lanx12)

"I wouldn't mind a date with a lovely lady such as yourself." He said smiling
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

"A librarian," Xailah guessed, brushing over the man with a single golden sweep. "...Or a teacher perhaps?" she wondered, now uncertain about her initial guess.

She could smell it: the very light scent of old scrolls on his cloak; so subtle it could have been easily missed in quick passing. It was a smell she was accustomed to, and had learned to easily identify. She had bookish kin, one in particular always came to mind; Balthazar, a large doggish creature, that tended to a library filled to the brim with the old eldritch lore of their people.

This man however, looked more learned than he did bookish. And if the way he carried himself was anything to go off of, he definitely seemed like the instructor type- as if every little movement said: watch now, after me. "I think I could learn much from you, as an ally," Xailah said softly, while she eyed him like a curious bird. "Do you have anything on you that I could read?"

(Friend!)
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero looks very confused " I mean, I have biology books-" he'd say, pulling one from a small portal "Its pretty descriptive with the art tho-"

Friend
"That's a pass from me. Nothing personal."
"Friend."
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Oh, definitely date." She beamed a smile at him.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh a super hero...eh why not!" She'd laugh a bright smile on her face

Date...even though she's a robot
"Friend. But I don't think there is a chance to develop a romance."
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

"Friend! I'd love to spar with you sometime." She said with a smile.
"To be blunt, I don't think I would be able to form a romantic relationship with someone of your stature. However, you seem very nice, so I'd say... friends!"
E.E. Emerson (played by KingTai)

Anything with tech is a great thing. I'll definitely consider a Friendship.
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

"Well, aren't you just adorable. Date." She winked at him.
Kendra (played by Minsi)

"How about friends, can't have too many right?" Kendra raised a shot and downed it quickly clearly having been partying a bit tonight.
Bandit stomps down the gangway of his ship and touched solid ground for the first time in three months. He eyes the first lady he beholds and offers a mischievous smirk. "Seeing as I am never in one place for very long, I would be happy to offer you a Friendship with Benefits."
Serenity tipped her hat up from the bar patio across from the dock. Her marks went wild, but it always did in this place, so she didn’t put too much thought into it. Her blue eyes locked onto the tall, tattooed pirate. “I don’t know about dating, but....we could see what happens.” She decided as she slid off the barstool to make her way over to him.
Khalona (played by khaellar)

Serenity Vanguard wrote:
Serenity tipped her hat up from the bar patio across from the dock. Her marks went wild, but it always did in this place, so she didn’t put too much thought into it. Her blue eyes locked onto the tall, tattooed pirate. “I don’t know about dating, but....we could see what happens.” She decided as she slid off the barstool to make her way over to him.

Khalona looks the woman up and down nervously. Her glamour makes her look human, but there's something off about her. "I heard you're a werewolf hunter, huh?" She fidgets in place. "I... don't think I'd be your type, friend or otherwise. Pass. Sorry."

She may not be a werewolf, but she has a feeling a hunter of that sort wouldn't discriminate.
Dante Augusta (played by halwa_noori)

Dante's eyes took its time, concentrated on the features of the stranger. But, this stranger wasn't going to be a stranger for long in his eyes. The corners of his lips turned into a delicate, almost boxy smile, "We might be more similar than you think. Let's start as friends and see where it takes us?" he offered, extending a hand out to her.

(( meant to reply to serenity but this response extends to khalona A LOT more lol ))
elfen lied. (played by Sohrryu)

"Lanky... soft. Not physically fit for killing on site if needed. You seem wealthy, but I don't think that would benefit someone like me, on account of how much I move around." Lucy's blank stare after such a comment made things obvious.

"Pass."
Stan Marsh (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I-I'll pass"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus