Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Paragon (played anonymously)

She tossed the kid a candy bar and smiled, "You look a bit hungry."

Pass
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I think i'd take my chances with cartman, haha"

pass
Emma Clarkson (played by Minsi)

"Pass kiddo. Have a good day"
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Hey! I also like horseback riding!" Jack smiled at her, "Perhaps we could go on a date together and then go on a trip through the woods on a pair of nice horses. You could even bring some friends along if you like!"
Chase’s cold eyes looked Jack up and down, and smirked lightly. “Well, I’m not into dudes, and I don’t get along with people. Pass.”
Mikaela (played anonymously)

"Think you would get along with me?" Mikaela walked over and tilts her head watching Jack as she smiles. "Not really looking for anything serious so how about friends and see what kind of trouble we can get into? "

"Oh, definitely date."
Omni (played by Reithesniper)

She seems to be staring the other way before turning to face him, she can see just fine but she's pretty new to the all seeing thing so she's just having fun " Humans imprisoned me but he seems nicer, I guess I could be friends"
The little wolf’s blue eyes moved across the bar, scanning the giant....snake? Her eyebrows furrowed lightly, but there was no judgement in her smile. “I think I’ll pass this time, but it was lovely to meet you.”
Daxta (played by Cynical)

The tall male steps up behind her as he stoops down and picks her up playfully in his arms. Then he speaks in his deep, almost baritone voice. "I'd have to say date, if you'll have me." Gives Kiara a rare smile.

"You look like you could make for a good friend." He nodded respectfully.
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Lord Jaysong lowered his eyes to the ground. He already respected this man a lot, his personality not very common among the race of men and other creatures. Feathers of his white wings tucked together as he pressed his wings to his back and bowed his head ever so slightly. A sign of great respect coming from him.

"Do you seek a friend? I will be honored to take such a place," he smiled. His eyes sparkled in the dim candlelight.
Demisha (played anonymously)

Eyes the stranger for a long moment, then smiles with a glint of mischief in her dark eyes. "I would love to chase a friend around in the skies. I hope you're fast enough though, because I'm built for speed in the skies." She backs away before the human form gives way to a massive white dragoness. Soon, she's flying around overhead.
The vampire glanced up into the air as the magnificent white dragon soared above. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he takes to the air to pursue the rare beast. As he caught up to her, hoping she wouldn't just swat him out of the sky with her tail, he said encouragingly, "I am not the best at friendship, I am a much better date, but I will take whichever you allow me to."
Karen Stark (played anonymously)

Eyes widen at the sight of this handsome man, "Date." She blushed, ducking her head.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" ("I'd friend!")
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

She'd pat Korby "Arent you the cutest lil thing, friend!"
Victoria (played by CherryPepsi)

Alia Chrome wrote:
She'd pat Korby "Arent you the cutest lil thing, friend!"

I guess you could make a ....they call it a friend
"Mmmm, considering that you might eat me, I'm gonna have to pass."
"Ehh.... I mean..." Mixie stammers, gesturing with all four hands as she tries to puzzle together a way of saying what she wants to say. "I can't really blame 'em for wantin' to eat you, y'know? Just look at you, doll, you're the human equivalent of a turducken."

There's a sudden, starving glint in the fiend's eyes. "Hmmmm... Come to think of it, that DOES sound pretty damn good right about now..."

(Pass.)
Run. Just, RUN.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus