Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Sparrow’s kind eyes moved over the fiend infront of her, but with a non-judgemental smile, she gently shook her head. “I’m far too human to date someone supernatural, but I hope you have a lovely day!”
"Given the similar lines of work, I believe we can be friends."
Brenna Luther (played anonymously)

Brenna looked over Nicole with a steady, analyzing gaze, "I'm afraid I don't need a therapist, but I think we could possibly be friends."
Bandit eyed the black clad superhero type lady with an entertained grin."Though I would normally love a lady in skintight black leather, you seem too innocent for me. I need a woman with spunk." With a shrug of his broad shoulders he turned away from Brenna as he confirmed, "PASS"
It didn’t seem at all possible to avoid the pirate captain, and an amused grin played over her bold red lips as she looked up to watch him turn away from the other dark haired woman. “Well, well. Do I even need to say it?” She smiled with that flirtatious curve as she held out the shot to him.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Pass, I'm simply too old."
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Bone man!" She'd say "We cant be friends, (cause I'd probably try and eat you-) so shame I must pass-"
"Hm. I have colleagues your age. Friendship" he said with a smile
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I guess i'll friend for now."
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

"I'unno, not into the goofy medieval guys... pass."
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"We could make good allies, but nothing more, friend".
"I lean more towards befriending you, but I wouldn't be opposed to treating you to dinner"
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

" You look wonderful..-" Big Sniff "And you smell of kindness, let us be friends shall we warrior?!" She'd say enthusiastically
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Guess i could Friend as i got nothing better to do. expect for dying to these cosmic monoliths the 500th time."

Emo0017.jpg
". . . Dying?"
f9KDZ2K.png

The Kharlu's brows worked fretfully at the pirate. He was a pirate, right? He looked potentially Lominsan, as much as Suyi despised how Lominsans treated their waters.

"Are. . . you okay? I will help you, if you. . . need it." His stammering speech was slow but clear, despite his Auri accent. "Just. . . promise me. . . one thing. That you would never ally with. . . the Jhungid. They are. . . a cruel people. . . who stole our land that. . . rightfully belongs to us. But. . . I am. . . willing to protect anyone from them. That. . . includes you. . . friend."
pUUgf8C.png
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

Technically this is a 3 person profile soo Im just gonna have them all respond cause fun!

"Aww... Look at them, they're absolutely adorable!" Mentis said, tossing her staff away "Would gladly drop my duties to spend time with you!" Mentis would likely befriend them

Stati just blows raspberries at him until I decide to move on, but its more or less causes she's embarrassed at the moment, come back to her later Friend

Tempis, she was incredibly red, both Mentis and Stati would wait for her answer which she'd spout quietly "Date" she'd say before hiding behind Mentis who smiled, happy Tempis is trying to get out of her shell-

For the next person, choosing all of them is your choice, you can really just choose any of the three -
Elmyra Thaylan (played by SoulHeart57)

(I’m using Elmyra Thaylan for this one.)

“Uh… date? I don’t know, you all seem nice, and you’re friends with Omni…”
"Another creation by The Narrator. Long ago, I would have said avoid."
Amelia Rosland (played by Cynical)

Amelia's stern eyes looks the demon up and down and shakes her head. "Pass. I have enough problems dealing with the dead. Don't need to add demons to the list." With a click of the tongue, the horse she's atop is made to turn and put into a canter on their way home.
"I'm pretty sure my son would love meeting you. I'd gladly befriend you"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus