Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Uh- Well- Alright- I suppose i should get a new one then- You seem friendly though, so i'll just friend-"
"I see you all the time. I would be happy to be your friend"
Dario (played by TroyLocke)

"Ye be lookin' like a useful friend to be havin'. Might mate a worthy first mate outta ya."
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

She seemed confused for a moment "Friend, he doesnt seem half bad..however he is a pirate and I doubt a pirate wont need a weapon..." She'd say offering a hand
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He looked at her and slightly blushed. He physically couldn't say it, but he wanted to take her out on a date
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Salty at him she gently hugs him "Ok we can go on one" she'd say, her tail slowly wagging

Date
"I'd befriend you because of your kindness to my brother"
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

(Using Tempis for this!)

Peaking through time then at Gorogoth "I dont mind being friends... You might need a hug tho-" she'd mutter to herself

Friend
"I'd date each of you. Not at the same time, though. Stati, you are incredibly beautiful"
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

She looks at him examining him as it seems she may pass "Lets be friends..." She'd say "I believe we may have some common interest.."
Stygian Aqil (played by _Apollo_)

"If you tell good stories, friends. If you don't, then I'll pass."

"Friend, why just show you a story, I can take you to go make one if you let me" she'd smile

Friend
"Did Drael deliver the gift to you?"

friend
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

(Using silver for this)

"Date... Oh yeah Rei sent me, Yes she got it!" The almost wind goddess covered the lower half of her face with a fan, to hide her bright red cheeks
"I'd date you as well...." he said beneath his helm
ninja delivery. (played by Sohrryu)

"Mysterious types are fun. Actually, I think that's why guys like me-- I'd be willing to give it a shot."

"I swear I've seen you before-" she'd mutter "Friend"
Edgar (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"everyone could use more FRIENDS!"
Adella (played by Cynical)

"Friends are always nice to have."
"Friend! Do you like cakes? I've just finished baking four. I hope you like strawberry."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus