Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

dance dance. (played by Sohrryu)

"P-pass... you just seem a little old for me.

I'm sorry..."
Bljn Oakloom (played by Samiakki)

Bljn eyed the woman for a solid, silent moment that felt far too long. Sure enough, her brows furrowed upwards, though not out of sympathy.
bWHpZVz.png

"I don't think we would get along," she answered plainly. "I don't know how to deal with nervous people, and apparently, I make some people nervous."

Even worse, she couldn't deal with people who cried easily. Gods, the crying. . .

She didn't want to seem mean to them. She just had her own baggage to deal with. Someone who dumped some more onto her shoulders frequently was a burden she didn't need to bear.
ioK5CR8.png

"It'd be best if I pass. Don't take it personally. Please."
Beatrice (played by Claine)

"I'm sure we could be friends," the young human says with a smile, although like Bljn's own, they do not reach her eyes. "Although I must admit, something about you makes me nervous it'd be very presumptuous of me to state otherwise. There's only so much you can know of a person at a glance. Yes, I think I'd like to try and be your friend."
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero looks at beatrice, walking backwards "Im sorry, Im not a fan of this-" he'd seem a little more calm as he approached, before backing up slightly, giving her space

" I havent seen a normal human in a while.., lets be friends" he's say smiling
Culcita (played by Samiakki)

"A demon, ye say?"

For a moment, Culcita raised her webbed hands, shaking them slightly as if dismissively. But abruptly, she stopped, even if her face was twisted in conflict.
RXVmzHy.png

"The Sea Kingdom has used its own equivalents to subjugate territory," she explained. "They weren't called 'demons,' per say. No, these spirits were arguably much worse any demon. For hundreds of cycles has the Neptunian government employed such in their warfare. It twisted people's minds an' forms beyond comprehension. Ah do not know what my folks would think if Ah associated with a kindred spirit to these. Much less one associated with war."

It sounded like a pass.

"But yer cute fer a demon, though! Maybe those good looks will take ye somewhere better. Trust me, Ah'm useless as a friend tae ye."
0ZIfuzn.png
"I'm good. Pass."
"You're one letter away from sharing a name with one of my favorite comedians, Jack Palance. I'd befriend you" he said smiling before turning his attention to his son
Stabbington Brothers (played by Jaws)

"To be frankly honest, I don't think that you will get along with my brother and I", Sideburns said as he looked the doctor. The other brother, Patchy, nodded in agreement. "So that is going to be pass for the both of us", Sideburns said before returning to eating a meal with Patchy.
The pirate captain stepped away from the helm of his ship as it pulled into dock and lifted a spyglass to his eye to behold a pair of theives that looked as though they would fit right in with his crew of misfits.

Bandit stomped his way down the gangway and towards the feasting pair. His large hand landed before them on the table they shared as he attempted to get their attention. "Ever consider piracy, my fine lads?" He lifted his hand to reveal enough coin to cover their breakfast.

Friend
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pirates and SEALs are natural enemies. pass"
Detective Marou (played anonymously)

"Date, if you swing that way."
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"I definitely do, date!" He giggles " but I dont know your opinions of demons, so probably just friend until we talk a bit more-"
Salem Hroth (played anonymously)

“Pass, though it’s nothing personal.” Salem had a very slight preference for calmer people.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"A definite pass", Keiko said as she looked at Salem's file. "I don't exactly dig your vibes", she says, nearly dropping her cigarette on the ground.
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

She looks at Keiko, with an uneasy feeling she'd pull out a small bar of silver pointing it at her, her tail was almost tucked but she rather not show fear to a vampire
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He looked at her "date....definitely"

Salty looks at the Human in front of her, "...part time-" she'd shrug it off " Im not the best at the whole dating thing so I'd rather be friends... Yet again a date sounds nice-"
Trinity looked over the woman infront of her. “Well, I’m not much for dating, but I could always use a new friend.” She smiled as she offered the woman a drink.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut then looked at the woman infront of him as well. "Well, i know for a fact that i'm not pretty good with dating so, i suppose i can friend ya in the meantime."

She looks at peanut she'd grab his hand already dragging him to the forge "You need a better sword..." Friend

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus