Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"............." Bastien towered over Noel from behind, his imposing presence casting a long shadow. Without a word, he seized the younger man by the back of his shirt and yanked him away from the topic at hand. The intensity of Bastien's grip left no doubt that compliance was not a choice he was offering. His intentions remained shrouded in mystery, but the raw power he displayed in that moment was enough to silence any protests and suggest that 'pass' was not the option he was choosing.
The hunter with a fairly bad attitude did take notice of the tall man infront of her. If he wasn’t so involved, she likely would’ve considered a romance, but after seeing the intensity in his eyes towards the other person, she leaned back. “Can’t beat that kind of intensity, but I’d still take him as a friend.”
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

He took a moment to consider, then nodded; "I'd take you out on a date, but the option of anything long-term is not promised. Not your fault, but I feel like after a while one of us would get on the other's nerves." But a date would still be enjoyable.
ninja delivery. (played by Sohrryu)

"Hm... this one's tough. I'm into the emo thing, but I'm sorta into everything as far as the whole aesthetic angle goes. I'm not great at the long term either, but I think we might get along fine enough." Ramona passes a cigarette to Choale, a wide smile adorning her face. Friend.
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

(I will be using Tipsy for this!)

Tipsy looks down at Ramona "Human?" She'd remove one of her six different blades from a bag "Human..Mm I dont mind.." She'd offer the blade to her as in a small gesture of friendship keep in mind shes normally six to eight feet tall-
Flea gazed down at the woman, scrutinizing her. "Is ally an option? No? Then friend."
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara looks up at Flea "Your very big..-" she'd mutter " But then again would you like a weapon?"

Friend
Lo'Ak (played by rockblock1000)

"The weapons are cool, but, uh," he looked down at her, scratching his neck awkwardly, "I don't think we'd mesh well, sorry. Pass..?"
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"I've seen your kind from distance stars, but I'd like to keep it as that".

Pass
Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

"You look quite Marvelous.." She'd say her cheeks red "I would love to know what you think of mine!"
"Probably best that I pass."
"Fwend" <3
"That'll be a pass from me. Sorry!"
Danny Wysocki (played anonymously)

"Damn! You are beautiful! I would go out on a date with you, but we would just be friends."
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

She looks at Danny, before she looks away "Hmm..." She'd leave the room

Pass
"Mmm. I think I can go for a date."
Green eyes looked up and down the woman before him, his fingers moving through his short beard. “I’d be down for a date, but I can’t promise how much longer it would last after that.”
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Let's go get some shots."

friend
Demisha (played anonymously)

The dragoness looks at the man and smirks. "You look fun. How about some drinking games to see if we can be friends?"
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

"Hm... I'd be willing to give friendship a shot! I could use someone who actually goes out and does things like drinking games, anyway..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus