Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Macaron Mania Giveaway! (CLOSED)

A little known fact in the RPR-verse is that IRL, The Prize Potato is amazing in the kitchen. In fact, one of my specialties are French macarons. I even made a massive tower with hundreds of macarons for a coworker’s wedding as a gift.

8lHRQpR.jpg

sQU3b8F.jpg

MYJKdxd.jpg

KwnTGeo.jpg

Okay, okay, yeah, this is a small bragging post (indulge me, plz)...but it’s fitting that the next giveaway is called MACARON MANIA.

Basically, everyone who participates will get a chance to win a random macaron (I’m deciding the color to make this easier on my sanity, but you can suggest a preference with your roll if you'd like). I don't have a set number of how many winners there will be, soooo yaaaaay!!

giphy.gif

All you need to do is roll one (1) dice with 100 sides and see if you get double/repeated digits. Pretty easy if you ask me!

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread and see if you've rolled 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99. If you've rolled any of the previously mentioned numbers, you win!!!
2. You can only roll once every 3 hours (never gonna give up crosschecking )....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll if you don't win.
4. Quote me, flag me down, or celebrate in a comment on this thread if you win!
5. You can only win ONE macaron in this game, so once you win one, you’re out.
6. Game ends….I dunno? We’ll see how it goes. I’ll close it when I close it.

giphy.gif

May the dice be in your favor!

<3,
Somnom the Prize Potato

Winner List for my Sanity:

FrozenGhost
8_Stars_8
Mercyinreach
StaticNightmares
miarup
Psyche
Volka
Darkstitchblade
Winters_Fury
Heidi
SunnyD
Great7

rolled 1d100 and got 16

Those are some amazing looking macarons, Prize Potato! Too bad we can't win those ones. :) Ah well, virtual ones are almost as good!

rolled 1d100 and got 52

Mipps

I kinda want a real one... So hungry

rolled 1d100 and got 8

rolled 1d100 and got 73

FrozenGhost

rolled 1d100 and got 88

FrozenGhost

Yay! 88
Thank you for being so generous you magnificently talented prize potato!!! <3

rolled 1d100 and got 17

Those look delicious

rolled 1d100 and got 4

Yum, macaroons~! <3

rolled 1d100 and got 70

macaron

rolled 1d100 and got 99
yummy

YEEESSSS
MasterWinter

Oooohh. Thank you Somnom, for your continual generosity. Also, so cool to know your an awesome baker! ^-^

rolled 1d100 and got 31

lula

rolled 1d100 and got 54

omg im so jealous haha. last few times i made them, batter was too runny, and the one time it wasn't, they took too long to dry, and baked bad;;;;; havent done it since

rolled 1d100 and got 49

Already been 3 hours! How time flies! :)

rolled 1d100 and got 63
Com'on Doubles!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

How generous you are☺❤

rolled 1d100 and got 32

Ohhh jealous of your culinary skills!

rolled 1d100 and got 26

The one time I tried to make macarons, they came out like deflated meringue pucks lmao. Needless to say yours look much better!

rolled 1d100 and got 91

I've heard macarons are hard to make :o
I'm awful in the kitchen myself haha

rolled 1d100 and got 29

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Macaron Mania Giveaway! (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus