Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“What Cabin?” He asked. Qrow was, indeed, a man of few words, and he was very threatening looking. The callous male stretched, his green eyes scanning the new she.
Drago (played by Narta)

“By look at her placement form, she with us!”, Drago said.
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

"I-I'm f-ine, 'ust... Head never shuts up " She finished the last part of the senctence by running her trembling hands through her hair, trying to wipe away her tears, and seeming to hate herself by the tone she had said that last part with. She smiled, or tried to smile at the... girl? Boy? Thing? She reminded herself it was rude to stare at anyone and to try to figure out anyones gender, and shuddered a little at the unnatural warmth that seemed to be aroubd her at the moment,

"was... trying to find my cabin... but it got dark, and I forgot, and my head-- becomes very convincing at night" She said, avoiding eyecontact like normal, and not knowing if she was bothering everyone, it seemed to her at least that she was. "Sorry I'm bothering everyone" She was honestly, really trying to force the panic attack away, but these things cameand went whenever they felt like it, and this one decided that it liked being here so far, her eyes still leaking tears and her body giving miniscule shakes here and there, seeming similar to twitches.

She also seemed really intimidated by Qrow, "Ag---something" she almost squeaked, looking away from the intimidating and cold male, trying to shy away from them and frowning slightly, head lowered.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hey, it’s alright! As cabin-mates, we’ll help each other, right!”, drago said.
“Oh it’s alright, you aren’t a bother.” She continued to try and comfort her. “You said she was in agoraphobia with us, Drago?” She extended a hand for a handshake. “I’m Lyra, oh, wait we should probably get you inside before we go through all the formalities.” She nervously rubbed the back of her head, ruffling her short hair, still a bit damp from her shower.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Let’s go!”, Drago stood up, walked back a meter, and transformed into his dragon form.
Lyra took a few steps towards Drago, then held out a hand as invitation to the other girl. “I guess we’re flying back.” She said. “Hold onto me.” She started to climb onto Drago’s back, still waiting for Jaike.

"We-r in the sa-e one?" She asked quietly, her eyes peaking upwards, them seeming more green at the moment, and her trying to move her hair from her face slightly, the dark, Poofy locks of semi-curly hair poofing right back into place as she'd washed it the day before in preparation for the 6 hour trip she'd have to make to get here, a hefty trip indeed, however her mum had found a motel not too far away, about an hour, just in case something went wrong and she needed them here.

Her eyes widened and she tried to make sure the what she was seeing wasn't her slightly poor at night eyesight playing tricks on her, rubbing her tired and wet eyes, the irritated skin complaining slightly as she got up on extremely shaky legs, "W-what ha-ppened w-ith the boy?" She asked shakily, her heartbeat going faster now from the slightly calmer state she'd been getting into.
“Drago? He turns into a dragon, I’m still getting used to it too.” She laughed awkwardly.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Don’t worry, I fly slowly to keep the passengers on my back safe.”, Drago said calmly and nudged her with his tail.

Jaike, was honestly... scared half to heck and exited too. She jumped at the tail nudge, but was starting to feel light headed, but told herself that she could do that later, remembering her bags, "I have my bags though, I can... just walk" She said, by this point convincing herself she had somehow managed to lucid dream and had done this to herself.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Your thinking that this is a dream, but this is reality!”, Drago said and his tail wrapped around her, then placed her gently on his back as he grabbed her things.

She gave a small yelp when she was picked up, her brain half-processing things as her hands came in contact with the smooth scales as she fixed the way she was sitting, her eyes wide with wonder and disbelief, almost as if he himself would just evaporate into thin air if she were to blink. She ran her hands above the scales, feeling the smooth, slightly cold surface and the height they were at, her stomach doing another bunch of complicated flips and knots as she tried to focus on the dragon and not the fact she might fall and die because they were pretty high up already by her standards.
Drago (played by Narta)

“I won’t let you fall!”, he said, then flapped his ginormous wings and slowly flew into the clear night sky.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz stopped howling and headed others howl and roar. Was that the dragon? And who was that other person? Someone I don't know I guess . she thought to herself. She howled again to say she heard them. Getting up from where she was sat and traveling back into the forest heading back. Wondering how many people had actually heard her. Her night vision made everything seem like mid day as she went past many trees and bushes. Arriving on the opposite side of the lake. She looked around and muttered " water, uhh" she looked at it and it looked like there was no other way around unless she wanted to go back through all the forest again. She touched the water with one paw and quickly jumped backwards from the cold shock of the temperature. She didn't want to go through the freezing water so she went back into he forest looking for another way to get back to her cabin.
Drago (played by Narta)

As Drago flew slowly, he saw every ingredient he needed for the spell.

She held on almost desperately, feeling her pounding heart almost shake her body as she blinked, staring into the night sky while also staying as close to the dragon as possible, since this WAS Her first flight, was it not? The wind moved her hair in almost every dirrection, and she was sure that by the time she got off she was going to look like some sort of cavewoman, but her mind was actually... pleasantly quiet, her panic riddled mind slowly starting to wind down and relax after a whole day of nothing but pure worry and panic, her eyes blinking slowly as she stared at the stars and partly at the scales.
Drago (played by Narta)

“You seem to be enjoying ride, right!”, Drago said loud enough for his riders.
The wind whipped though Lyra’s short hair, ruffling it and making it look messier that it already was. “Yeah!” Lyra shouted. She was having fun, but she was also a bit terrified.

She nodded slightly, her mind growing fuzzy and her face numbing from the wind, since even though the dragon was going slowly enough,the air was pretty cold this night, and she wasn't sure if she liked it, but she wasn't complaining. She looked to the other one, having to move her head to the other side to see the other, smiling a little but honestly, she was feeling pretty tired now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus