Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

((night))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( be back on in a bit))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Hey I’m not dead anymore. Can anyone catch me up on what happened?))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Well, Rose finally entered the camp, and Drago's real memories came came back. Before that happened, Drago and Taz fought each other and it ended in a draw. And now Zero & Taz, who are linked to Drago by telepathy, are searching an underground research laboratory destroyed by Drago.))
((Welcome back!))

((Imma add a new oc in a moment. I made him a while back and have been waiting to play him, so brb))
Calliope (played anonymously)

((Sorry about the double post, that was accidental))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( im in that cabin :) the one on the right side closest to the window and a cabinet is my bunk at the top. zero is also in that room. ))

((So...I corrected the original text, (I made a typo, typing 'nes' instead of 'new') not realizing I had already clicked the post reply button...and it send again. Sorry!))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Gtg))

((I meant smiled, and I know people will ask about Calliope being out at night, but she's a lunakinetic. She does that sometimes, she kinda feels compelled towards the moon. Just felt like I should explain a bit.))
((sorry for the double post, my internet is kinda slow))
Drago (played by Narta)

((I'm starting to get tired of using third-person writing.))

((So because I become inactive a lot I need volunteers to monitor the rp while I’m gone and stuff))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( im too busy too, so there's no use in me helping out, soz))
Zero (played by Great7)

((I could help since I’m kinda free this week))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Sorry for being dead for a while, been busy & the site was acting up for me!))
Zero (played by Great7)

((Ok, then so is the rp closed for now or is it closed closed))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( ????? ))
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

((Sry I had finals week and have been very busy. Can someone tell me what I missed maybe? Preferably just sending a message?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus