Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Lyra continued through the woods till she reached the site of the explosion. She hung back in the trees.

Please no one be hurt, please... She thought as she pulled up her hood, she wanted to see what was going on, but stayed back far enough so that nobody would notice her. She hoped.
Fell creepy (played by Fell-san)

"Who are you monsters".He shakingly pick on a knife and point it at them,he's ready to fight.

"Who are you monsters".He shakingly pick on a knife and point it at them,he's ready to fight.

Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

(( please do not spam the chat, it gets very annoying- we aren’t ignoring we are just too busy to interact ))

Tord picked up Edd as he started to cough, burying his face into Tords chest. Tord remembered where the house was and started to run towards it, ignoring what the other one would do to him. Edd needed medical help, he needed his inhaler and he needed someone else’s help as well since he wasn’t really skilled with doctor things. Edd was so light headed from coughing, he couldn’t walk, so that probably explains why Tord picked him up. Due to the shape of Tord’s wolf like feet, he was able to run faster then almost anyone, tho he did get a bit lost but Edd pointed him into the right direction. As he stopped outside of the manor to catch his breathe, he didn’t notice the sky getting a black and red color to it.

Edd wrote:
(( please do not spam the chat, it gets very annoying- we aren’t ignoring we are just too busy to interact ))
Ok and sorry and a bug is happening where my reply is duplicated the mods are working on it

Edd wrote:
Ok and sorry and a bug is happening where my reply is duplicated the mods are working on it

Edd wrote:
((Ok and sorry and a bug is happening where my reply is duplicated the mods are working on it))

(( Awh I understand- I’m sorry eee I feel like a jerk now :,> ))

Edd wrote:
(( Awh I understand- I’m sorry eee I feel like a jerk now :,> ))
((it's ok so if it looks like a spam by saying the same things it's the bug))
(Guess we should wake this chat up again.)

Sentinel appeared back at the front door of the house in a cloud of blue smoke. After seeing Edd, he walked over. "Hey, did you happen to find your bag? I haven't been able to track them down, but I may be able to research something to help with it." He then realized that Edd was with someone new. "Ah, a new victim perhaps? What do they call you friend?"
((Time to feed the beast then))

Snikch left the scene after the explosion was silently sprouting in pure unadulterated rage. He began to run to the house so quickly he seemed like a blur if they even seen him. But as he returned he went into the kitchen where he went to the fridge and gained himself some food. He went and sat at the table and chew slowly and silently as his pure blood-red eyes looked around to see who will come here first to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus