Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

"I'm with Lyra on this one, I don't really cars what's served as long as it's edible and doesn't taste nasty," Safiya replied, entering the kitchen.
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd smiles before he pulls out a pan and a pot. “Home made macaroni sounds good! The headmaster likes it to so he can eat something when he gets home to!” He fills the pot with water and puts it on the stove, careful that his hoodie doesn’t catch on fire. He now had to wait for the water to boil. “Maybe not all of them are rude...” He smiles softly as he poured the macaroni. “Dinner will be ready in at least 20 minutes!” He turns to you and smiles. “Can you please set the table?”
Lyra nodded, walking over to the silverware drawer and grabbing some forks, then going to the cupboard to get bowls.

Safiya didn't really want to set the table, until Elias whispered 'Be nice, Saf,' in her mind. She sighed. "Sure, I'll do it," she replied. She gathered some silverware and plates and began setting the dining table.
The door closes with a soft sound as Darkness, tall and slender, hangs up his coat and walks into the kitchen. " 20 minutes, sounds about perfect" he smiles, showing off his nearly perfect white teeth, the flame of the stove reflecting off his pale skin. He walks over to the middle of the kitchen," you all should be for careful, I could hear your screams
across the forest"

Safiya glanced up at the sound of the doors opening and shutting. Darkness strode in and hung up his coat. Safiya gave a slight nod of acknowledgment, before finshing her part of the table and letting Lyra finish.

Edd turns around again and smiles before he hopped off of the stool and hugs you. (Shortie hug). “We haven’t cooked in awhile so I might be a bit rusty. He then returned to the macaroni and then drained the water and added the cheese and a few other things before putting an equal serving on each plate and serving it to everyone. “And remember.... No hands.” He stares at Sentinel with a soft smile but serious eyes. “I gotta go put away the stool and my apron.... And get a cola.” He started to unwrap the really girlish pink apron with hearts.
Lyra finished setting the table and smiled warmly at Darkness. “Welcome back.” She hesitated. “We were being careful, but Sentinel startled me again.” She sighed, then muttered to herself. “Even though I’ve asked him to stop...”

Safiya began to eat. The macaroni and cheese tasted like childhood memories, of fun and laughter...she pushed those thoughts aside with a grimace.
Darkness takes a seat at the head of the table. " Sentinel, you need to remember what can happen if draw too much attention to ourselves, you need to be more careful, Lyra, if this happens again, let me know right away." he eats the macaroni slowly, careful not to spill.
Sentinel smiled. "Not like it mattered. It was pretty funny though." He began eating his macaroni and cheese. It tasted like it always did: warm childhood memories. He wanted to vomit at the thought of them. "Well, I might as well lock myself in my room. Someone's gotta find some way to keep the demons at bay."

Edd smiles as he returns to the table and eats a small bit as usual. His appetite has changed tremendously from a normal meal to a really small portion. He finished first, as always, but stayed seated drinking his cola after he cracked it open. “Anything we should be aware about?” He looked over at darkness as his yellow and brown eyes glimmered in the candle light.
Lyra nodded to Darkness. “Yeah, I will.” She ate slowly, poking at her food a lot. She ignored Sentinel. The macaroni didn’t remind her of anything.

Safiya finished the food, and seemed to be having some sort of mental conversation. Which she was, unbeknownst to the rest of the group. She winced slightly after s few moments, then hoped no one noticed her flinching.
Darkness thinks for a moment, " I don't think so, but then again I could be forgetting something, same old same old, be nice to each other" he looks at Sentinal, then addresses the group again, " don't go out too late at night without informing me, and do your chores, sound about right?" he looks around, making sure they all understood what he meant. He did worry about them all, they were all he had left after, the incident.

Safiya listened to Darkness' words then nodded. "Of course, I only wanted some fresh air. We can't really go out during the day all that much."
“Yes I remember. I was looking for Edd, I knew it would be getting dark soon and I thought I could find him and we could make it back before sundown.” Lyra said, poking at her food.

Edd nodded and smiled. “I did ask you before you left... You know I can handle myself” he winks softly. Tho... he wont admit why he was sneaking outside really late at night and coming home early in the morning before anyone wakes up. He smiles as he finishes his cola. “There demons bases are increasing near the lake where we usually relax at...But I guess I can’t release the extra power I have there...” He stops at the trash can pausing before throwing his cola can in finally. He wasn’t ready to admit it. Not yet. It’s been about 2 months and he was scared on how Darkness would react. He turned to the others before smiling softly. “If you have a problem, you know where to find me.” He then retreated to his room that was painted green. Cola cans were scattered everywhere and his green bed was near the window with a desk at the corner with a drawing pad and such. He wasn’t allowed to post any of his art online tho due to... rules... But he didn’t mind. He sat on his desk and started to draw as usual, smiling sweetly.

"Well, everyone else seems to be running off to their rooms," Safiya said. "I might as well." She left the table and walked over to her room, muttering a little to herself as she did so.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus