Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd lets out a small sigh as he picked up his backpack and put on some shoes tying them and he headed downstairs and stoped by the kitchen. “I’m gonna go out and draw, tell darkness where I went please!” Before anyone could stop him or talk to him, he left through the front door and headed out towards the woods as he fixed his backpack strap.
Darkness had gotten little sleep last night after what had happened. He did not know what to think, but Edd was a good kid, he would never, Darkness sighed, he did not know what to think anymore. As Darkness makes his way downstairs, he sees that Edd's room is open, Darkness closes the door, he knows how important privicy is, and he goes into the kitchen. " I appear to be the late one today," he said as he sits down at the table. " Were is Edd? he is normally up buy now"
"Drawing in the forest." By now, Sentinel's eyes had changed back to white. "You know, what they usually do." He took another drink of his cola.
" Good to know" Darkness stands up and makes himself a cup of coffee, then sits back down again, drinking it slowly. " anything exciting for today?"
"I put more traps in the woods. Should be safe as long as you watch your step."
Darkness looks at Sentinal, " good to know" he looks at the group. " does anyone need something from in town today? I will be heading in to get more food and coke, as it seems that not just Edd like it now."
“More blue paint maybe? I’m running low.” Lyra took another sip of tea.
Darkness takes out a yellow paged notebook and wrights it down. " anything else?"
Ergo didn't say anything , They felt strange and decided it was best to head off to their room. They sighed and got up leaving the empty cup on the table and heading toward's their room. They opened the door and closed it back, they then went over to grab a book from the shelf. They sat down and flipped to the first page, Reading and getting lost in to their own thoughts.

Edd stopped near the caving overtaken by grass as he let out a huge sigh and starts banging on the door like there’s no tomorrow. After Tord answered it looking like he just got out of bed, Edd grabbed his arm as they went to the lake. After they sat down and Edd gave Tord a sketch pad he looked at the paper before looking at Edd. “Have you ever tried cake before..?” Edd looked at Tord and nodded smiling. “It tastes sweet! On rare occasions Darkness brings some of we’re really good but usually Sentinel usually eats it all, why?” Tord looked away from Edd as he tapped the pencil on his chin. “I’ve always wanted to try it... the bakery near the woods downtown...” Edd let out a gulp. That was a bit too close to the grocer where he and Darkness always get the grocery’s due to the high quality tea bags and fruits. He let out a sigh since he thought of why he would visit the grocer today, and it would just be a quick pop in pop out. “Ok but... don’t get too close to the road or people will freak the heck out...” After a 20 minute walk they finally got to the edge of the forest where the bakery was and Edd crosses the road giving Tord a thumbs up as he went inside. Tord stayed near the tree’s, sort of blending in but was standing a little bit over the grass line to where he was out of the woods by a few inches. He only did this since not many people go shopping on a Saturday during the afternoon and this part of town was usually quiet due to it being by the edge of the woods. Soon Edd came out with a bag full of cake and smiles as he handed Tord a cupcake.
((Could I possibly join the RP as my character here? I could tinker with him as needed for the rp.))
((Yeah Just read https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=78744 the first post on this and post an application there))
Sentinel thought for a little bit. "Might need some more bait."
Darkness looks up, " what do you need for bait, I will see if I can get it." He takes another drink of coffee.
Sentinel shrugged. "Surprise me. I'll probably experiment with it."
Darkness wrights something down, then stands up, " well, I am off." he walks outside and starts to walk to the down, vanishing in the shadow of a tree.

Edd was sitting down near the edge of the forest with Tord eating cupcakes sort of close in the forest. They sat next to each other up against a tree. Nobody was around except for the people in the shops and the corner of the town seemed like a ghost town.
Out of the shadow of the bakery, Darkness appears and goes into the bakery, and a few minutes later he walks out, caring a brown bag as he walks into the town to get more food and other things for the week.

Edd saw Darkness by the corner of his eye and immediately shoved Tord into the forest. He dropped his cupcake while shoving Tord into the forest. It took awhile to shove him into it due to his height and his confusion, but Edd managed to get deep into the forest until he realized he dropped his backpack in the panic.
Annabeth (played by Finery226)

Mimi strolls along the edge of the forest oblivious to everything else and looks down to avoid any eye contact when she notices a backpack. She bends over and inspects the contents of the it. "nothing of interest" she puts the backpack on and walks into the forest not realising shes being watched

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus