Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Sentinel had looked over his trap. It was very complex, yet lightweight and cleverly disguised, made to only capture demons for Sentinel to find. It even had a GPS tracker on it. "If I can make more of these, I can cover the forest with these bad boys!" He laughed a little bit as he put the trap in his bag and went out to hide it."
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Sooner or later the sun rose, some were already awake while others were sleeping. Edd woke up and let out a small yawn as he got out of bed and got dressed. He then hopped down the stairs to the kitchen and got a cola can out of the fridge cracking it open and drinking it. Last night felt like a dream, but at the same time it doesn’t. He looked out the window onto the forest as the sky started to cloud up as usual. He let out a small sigh looking out at the gloomy sky and scary looking forest.
Lyra closed her laptop and got off her bed. She changed out of her pajamas and headed downstairs. She walked to the kitchen and saw the kettle was still on the stove from where she left it last night. She refilled it with water, turned the burner back on, then placed the kettle on the stove again.

"Good morning." She said to Edd.
Ergo got up from their bed going over and getting something out to change into . They then got dressed and decided to go downstairs , they headed over to the kitchen and went over to the table to sit down not bothering to say a word.
"Ah, good morning Ergo." Lyra said. "Would either of you like some tea?" Lyra asked. She hummed quietly to herself as she got down some mugs and teabags while she waited for the kettle to boil.

Edd turns to you and smiles. Nope, I already have cola.” When he turned his head to Ergo he smiled more gently then the first time. “Good morning Ergo, how long have you been asleep? We didn’t see you yesterday.”
"Sure, That would be nice" Ergo says responding to Lyra , they then thought for a moment before answering Edd. "Good morning..I was a bit busy with some work so that's why I wasn't present yesterday.." They said.
The kettle started to whistle and Lyra took it off the stove top and turned off the flame. She continued humming to herself as she put a teabag in each of the two mugs and poured hot water into both of them. "Here you go." She placed one mug in front of Ergo and held the other one in her hands. She blew on the mug before taking a small sip.
Sentinel walked into the mansion in time to hear the kettle whistle. "Oh boy." He walked over to the kitchen to see what was going on.

“Good morning.” Edd turned his head to sentinel and then sipped his cola and then walked out of the kitchen. “You guys have fun drinking tea, I’m going to go to my room and prepare for somethin.” He then walked up to his room and opened the door, forgetting to shut it. He gathered a few drawing pencils and sketchbooks into a small backpack along with some cola cans and a few other things before he looked at the picture Tord drew for him and smiles as he took it off of his desk.
Sentinel raised an eyebrow at Edd. "What the heck is he on? I might need some."
Lyra smiled a bit into her mug. "Just cola, Sentinel." She muttered. "Would you like some tea?"
Sentinel shrugged. "Sure. I'll take some."
Snikch's eyes popped open from his nap and kip-up from his and went to his desk. He looked over at his contracts and looking of which one will expire soon. He found one that will expire in around 2 weeks and looked at the details. After that he open his window carefully and closed it behind quietly to not give away that he is leaving to keep up his stick of his location of being unknown.
Lyra poured another cup of tea and handed it to Sentinel. "Here you go." She looked back up the stairs that Edd had just gone up, then looked back at her own mug.
Sentinel took the glass. "Thanks." He took a sip. "So, anything new? Does Edd's new friend have anything to do with the demon I smelled last night?"
"Wh-what? T-thats nonsense!" Lyra shook her head, hoping that he would believe her even though she was a terrible liar. "That was j-just some coincidence."
Sentinel raised an eyebrow and smirked as his eyes turned purple. "You know, I may be stupid, but it doesn't take much to see that you're lying." He seemed to give off an intimidating aura.
Lyra smacked her face down on the table. "I'm telling you, it was just" She buried her face in her arms. "Ugh, fine. Yeah he already said it was a demon last night anyway. What's the big deal. I'm a demon too." She pressed her face harder into her arms. "Ugh."
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

Safiya observed everything that was going on around her and sighed. Drama and craziness were always common occurances in the manor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus