Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Tord shook his head before walking to the exit. “It’s fine, I have my own ways of dealing with... rats...” Edd looked down at his feet before turning to you. “He’s trying to say he’s used to people trying to kill him, and due to his strong Aurora normal humans or ‘mortals’ end up dying if they do happen as to touch him.” Edd shook his head as he saw Tord finish cleaning the frosting off of his horns from the cupcake before he looked back up at you. “He likes being alone with the occasional animal friend and me... Just give him some time, trust me!” He smiles as he takes out a pair of scissors and cuts a small door for him and Tord. “Don’t worry! We’ll be safe!”
After they were outside the dorm Tord and Edd rushed back to Tord’s home quickly before anyone could follow them. There, Tord looked down at Edd. “Be Sade when walking home, I’ll lock my door..” Edd nodded and waved goodbye to Tord as he walked back to the manor quickly, letting out a sigh after he was in and fixed his hair. He walked into the kitchen and cleaned off the dirt on his face as he cracked open a cola can turning to Lyra. “Have you seen Ergo? Also you look worried, what’s wrong?”
"I-I think they left." She murmured, sitting up slightly. "I didn't get a chance to speak to them, they just walked right out the door." She nervously fluttered her wings. "I'm glad you're alright, everyone's been going out into the woods today, I haven't seen Snikch at all today, and I just feel like something bad is going to happen soon."

Lyra sighed and stretched out her wings. "And I still have no leads on finding her." The 'her' Lyra was referring to was the mysterious woman who had healed her wings, partially, before leaving her with Darkness at the manor. "Since she pretty much saved me from... from father I feel like I owe her something, but I still have no Idea..." Lyra shook her head. "Ah, It's nothing... How was your trip into the forest?" She glanced around, lowering her voice. "Is Tord alright?"
Darkness makes the dome vanish and walk e walks to the house, thinking about what to do next.

Edd smiles and nods before sipping his cola can. “He’ll be fine don’t worry, I’m sorry about forgetting to bring you along.” His smile faded a little as he looked back into the forest. “I should be more careful, I’m disappointed in myself for making Darkness come and get me...” He shook his head as he walked to the table and sat down. “I hope he will be ok...”
"It's alright, I can come along next time." She smiled softly. "Well, I hope he's alright too. Demons are made of sturdier stuff, but, yeah. Not a good sign that we haven't seen the guy who collects demon skulls all day." She bit her lip, her sharp fangs drew a bit of blood that she wiped away with the back of her hand. "Oh, yeah, and as for Darkness, he should be coming home soon, right?" Lyra asked softly.

Edd shook his head before walking to you handing you a new handkerchief with baby blue and white stripes with lace at the tips. “Did yours break again? Please be more careful with your teeth...” He smiles softly before going to the sink with his cola can looking out the window again. “He said he would be back soon... I don’t know where he is right now tho but we shouldn’t worry about-“ he let out a horrible cough cutting him off before he started to have another one of his coughing fits, his inhaler was in the backpack that was stolen, but he forgot it was his last spare and last one completely, he fell to the floor coughing nonstop and wheezing horribly, it seemed like his lungs were trying to suffocate him.
Lyra took the handkerchief, wiping her mouth with it. “T-thanks.” She looked out the window as Edd spoke about Darkness, then when his sudden coughing fit started, she stood up and rushed to his side. “Ohmygoodness are-?!” Lyra knelt down next to Edd. She moved so that he was lying on his back, she grabbed a clean dish towel from the counter, balled it up, and placed it under Edd’s head to prop his head up slightly. “Y-your inhaler...” She frantically glanced around, trying to locate Edd’s backpack. “Oh, oh, oh no...”
Darkness walks into the house, hearing Edd coughing the second he walked in. Darkness quickly ran upstairs and grabed a spare inhaler he had, never can be too careful, and brought it downstairs, giving it to Edd.
Valentine walked throughout the forest , eyeing everything as he past. As they make it out of the forest and in to town, They go over and stop at a few places and picked up the required items before leaving , paying every dollar that they had brought in their satchel. They then left and went back into the forest , back to the manor or their new home as he would proclaim. As he finally makes it , He wasn't too sure if he should go in yet. He shrugs and opens the door, bags in hand . They hear a commotion coming from one of the rooms and weighed out their options on whether to interfere or not. Taking the second option , they went up stairs to there room not wanting to interfere with anything . After all , It didn't have anything to do with them and plus they thought they would cause a bigger commotion if they went to see what was going on. They closed the door to their room as they entered, placing the items onto their bed as they go into thought, Unpacking every item and placing them either on the desk or in their satchel for later.

As they finished unpacking their items they gotten , they hear a ding from their laptop. They go to check and see a missed message from someone , it was from them. Their older sibling was Private emailing them about some meeting later on and how they wanted to meet up for something important. Of course , they messaged back their answer and went back to their corner. They decided best just for Ergo to come back and handle the situation themselves, They quickly needed to find a remedy however in order to change back. As they did , Their hair changed back to its normal pale color and their eyes went as well. They quickly debated weather not to go downstairs to see if the commotion was over. But they didn't , they just sat back against the door as they tried to get lost in their thoughts. It was different for them, they knew that but he hated having to deal with changing personalities when he didn't need to but it was Valentine after all that made him do it..

Before Edd took the inhaler his body started reacting very negatively. He started coughing up green goop, this was alarming taking how this happened before... The incident... After he took the inhaler he let out a small gasp. “My bag with my inhaler got stolen-“ he let out a cough, not noticing he was half hugging darknesses arm for support so he doesn’t fall face first onto the ground. After the dizziness went away he looked at the green stuff on his hands and stood up with a look of defat in his eye before he closed them and smiled looking up at you. “I think I should rest! I-I’ll be in my room, thank you...” Before you could question him about the green stuff he was already in his room with the door shut, cowering under the covers. Yes he was scared, very, he doesn’t want another incident to accrue and be the main cause of it, he hates hurting people he cares about. So that’s why he was going to stay in his room unless he felt ok.

But he just didn’t know when that would happen or how he would make himself feel ok...
Sentinel follow Edd a bit, wanting to ask him something. "Edd, who stole your bag?"

Edd quietly Opened his door looking at you. “A girl... I don’t know who exactly...” He dubbed his eyes before letting out another couch looking at his hand before stammering. “I-I gotta go uh... rest! Rest yeah, I need to rest-“ He shut the door and then laid on his floor trying to distract his bad thoughts with good ones, so far it wasn’t really working no matter how hard he tried
Snikch was hiding still in the effects of the concealment bombs and was waiting patiently for the field to disappear. As he waited he saw it go away in a poof he began slowly skulking even though he was invisible in sight, smell and presence. He continued to smell his way through the forest and then saw Edd walked his way from a shack going the direction of the manor and Snikch knew he had his opening. He then quickly placed special bombs strategically around it and then s scurrying a good distance away.

He hid in a bush a pressed a button on him his person and a large and green explosion lit the house up, Snikch then was waiting to see if the demon was dead or alive.
Darkness sighs, he knew not to bother Edd when this happened, if he needed help he would ask for it. Then Darkness could see a Green explosion, Why, oh what could have he done now? Darkness vanishes and appears next to Daethmaster and looks at the damage. " You know, this is not going to solve your problems, doing this, you need to to not do this so close to the ouse next time." Darkness vanishes again and goes to his room.

After Edd saw the giant green explosion, he stopped. That was where Tord’s house was, he knew where it was on the map due to how many times he’s traveled there. He immediately got up and bursted out his room passing Darkness on the hallway leaving behind drips of radiation. Soon he was out the front door towards the light.

Tord was right behind Snikch as he blew up his shack with his garden supplies and pretty flowers in it. He was sad... really sad since it was very hard to get your hands on things that are in human shops. He looked over Snikchs shoulder at the button before he murmured something. “Edd paid a lot of his savings for my gardening supply’s, I guess now I have to use my claws and my only water jug left to maintain my flowers back at my cabin. Tord straightened his back yawning before he walked to the rebel turning his head towards you. “I’m sorry I missed my own death but I forgot to water my plants back at my house so I used a special technique after Edd left to go back to the woods since I knew you were around here... I had a bed in there to just in case Edd wanted to escape any fights in the house to calm down, the flowers helped him a lot.” He shrugged before turning back to Snikch with disappointment and sadness in his two colored eyes. “I can tell by your face and aurora you are unsatisfied and want to fight, so I’ll just spare you the embarrassment by walking awa-“
Before he could answer he saw Edd abrupt from the green crying like a baby as he tackled Tord to the ground in a hug. “I-I’m so glad you’re ok!” He sniffed before he looked around and then at Tord. “Th-the shed... your favorite flower... Tord...” Tord shook his head before resting his chin on Edds head. “It’s alright, as long as it isn’t my actual cabin I should be ok.” He looked at Edd before whipping the chemicals and radiation that flowed green running down his face and coming out of his mouth. “We should get you to Darkness, and fast.”
Hearing the explosion startled Lyra, she jolted up in a panic. "Uh, oh, oh no...." She ran towards the door and grabbed her grey cloak off the coat rack and fastened it around herself before she ran out the door. She dashed though the forest, her pointed ears flicking up and down as she listened for sounds. Lyra adjusted her glasses and glanced up toward the sky, trying to see if she could spot the residual smoke from the explosion.

She flapped her wings as if she was preparing to take off, but quickly stopped, remembering that her wings were essentially useless after they had been cut off. She felt a cool breeze pass through the small gap between her back and her wings and shivered. She tried to shake it off as she continued following the noises of people talking.
Fell creepy (played by Fell-san)

A guy with a black hoodie on and a face mask with a skull on it walk towards the manor looking happy and thinking of things to do to the people inside.
Sentinel appeared by the source of the explosion, eyes glowing purple as he began to look around for the source of the explosion, scared that it was his doing.
Fell creepy (played by Fell-san)

He burst in the manor. "Time to have some fun" he said before going pale after seeing the monsters. "****”.he said dropping the knives he had.
((apologies for vanishing everyone, I should be back to my role-playing self for the new year))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus