Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Sentinel scoffed. "Whatever. I'll just work on some more demon traps." He got up and went back to his room.
Darkness crouches down to Edd's level, " what were you thinking about?"
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd looks away and continues to play with his fingers. “Nothing.. j-just... Nothing...” He lets out a long yawn before standing up smiling softly. “I’m gonna go take a nap! Staying up all night is really bad...” He smiles as he turns to leave.
Lyra watches him get up, then looks up at Darkness with an expression that said What should we do about this? She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, and sighed.

Waiting until Edd was out of earshot, she spoke softly. "Do you w- should I go talk to-" She stuttered. "I'm going to talk to him..." She stood up and went up the stairs.

The two of them were close, she knew, maybe he'd be more willing to talk to her. Outside of his room, she hesitated, then knocked on the door gently. "...Hey Edd...?"

After Edd went up to his room with a jumbled up ball of all sorts of emotions in his mind, he took off his hoodie and shirt to put on a new one for bed. As soon as he was done changing his top and setting his green hoodie on his swivel chair he heard a knock at the door and winced.

"Y-yes?" He was expecting to see Sentinel there, ready to give Edd a full lecture on how he finally got into trouble but was relieved to see Lyra. She was like his big sister at a sense due to how much they looked after each other, Sentinel was like his older brother. Always making fun of him, but there when he really needed him. "Oh... What do you need?" He invited you into his room and sat down on his bed with green sheets and smiled up at you with his usual gentle smile.
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

Safiya, thoroughly confused at the events unfolding, sighed. "Could some one please enlighten me as to what's gloing on with Edd?" She asked.
Lyra smiled back, kindly but with a trace of concern. "I'd like to meet him sometime, If that isn't too weird." She walked over and sat on the bed next to Edd. "Darkness was being kinda weird about it so, yeah. You did say he didn't like people but, perhaps he'd be okay with another demon?" She spoke softly, looking down at the ground. "Say, what's his name?" Lyra asked. "It's been a while since I lived with..." She trailed off. "Yeah, it's been a while, but I may remember him."
The rat then spoke upon her request and saying to her "From An Snikch could gather, the green Man-Thing has been talk-chatter with demon-things" his voice sounded cowardly to most but to those who know him, it just the way he speaks.
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

Safiya nodded, as if the sentance made perfect sense. "Elias and I kind of figured that as well, I think Edd might've run off to visit a demon friend."

Edd smiles as he stared at his sketchbook. "Tord." His smiled widened as he flipped open the sketchbook to show you the drawings. The first page must've been where he started to teach because it was bad sketches but as he progressed you could see massive improvements. "He's... He lives by himself, he said he moved out since he wanted to be alone... I asked about you but he said he doesn't know anyone with your name." He turns to you before showing you his impressive life like a sketch of him with the shaded fluffy hair, smooth hair with the front sticking up like demon horns and the deer horns. His two eye colours, red and grey, and his bandage on his cheek made him look aggressive, but the eyes portrayed loneliness and sadness in them. "He's still working on a sketch of me... He isn't too good with humans but he can draw really good animals!" Edd now sounded like he was floating into thought as his cheeks started to turn pink again remembering the time they've spent together, and how peaceful it was.
Sentinel had been hard at work on some nee demon traps. There were some lights and explosions, but nothing too bad.
Lyra smiled, seeing Edd happy. "Makes sense why he'd want to live alone, he's probably safer that way too..." She paused. "Makes sense he hadn't heard of me, I'd imagine father wouldn't take too kindly to anyone who mentioned me after the whole..." She stretched out her wings, gesturing to them with a hand. "Incident..." She folded her wings again and looked at Edd's drawing. "That looks really nice!" She beamed. "You've gotten really good."

Edd smiles gently and closes the page book. “He’s warmed up to me... But I’m not sure about you.” He smiles sweetly. “H-he’s really cool! He can do all sorts of things with his powers but his social rank could make it hard on him since so many people fear him. Edd smiles as he got up and placed the sketch book on his desk before turning his head to you. “I’ve tried bringing him here before but he was always against it. But he’s been getting confident lately as in getting closer to the manor...” He giggles. “He’s always worried about me like Darkness is, always scared I’ll hurt myself...”
"We're all a bit worried for you." Lyra ruffled Edd's hair. "It's 'cuz we care about you." She stepped back and glanced out the window, then looked back to Edd. "Well he doesn't have to come in the manor, I could go out to meet him." Lyra smiled sweetly. "In fact, it's probably safer if he does stay farther away from the manor what with all the traps Sentinel has set up."

Edd nods and looks to the left which is where Sentinels room was located. “He’ll probably follow us, he’s as curios as a cat and after he discovered the gun powder 6 years ago...” Edd shook his head but smiled softly when he heard the light explosion. “Tord May seem intimidating, but don’t worry, he’s harmless, sorta... Just don’t make him panic or he’ll send off a bad vibe causing your skin to eat itself...” He looked at the shocked look on your face before giggling. “No I’m just kidding! The best he’ll do is run away, he stopped carrying around his scythe after a full 4 weeks of us meeting together.” He sat next to you on his bed. “We can visit his cabin during the day, we can just tell Darkness we’re going to go somewhere to hang out. It isn’t a lie exactly either!”
He then said more To Safiya "To be honest-truthful, I want to find that demon-thing and kill-slay it so I Snikch The Deathmaster shall add its head to my collection." He then crackled loudly that it could heard through out the manor.
Lyra smiled. "Sounds like a plan." The explosions startled her a bit, she was still jumpy, even if she knew it was only Sentinel. She paused and thought for a moment. "Do you think Darkness would try to follow us? He did seem... I don't know, interested I guess?" She sighed. "I mean, would he believe we weren't up to anything after tonight?" She thought for a second. "Ah, wait, I can bring my paints and I'll just say that I'm trying to work on landscapes other than the view from my window. He'd, yeah I think that would..."

Edd nods. “I can just bring my sketch book and say we’re going to go make art somewhere together...” He smiles even wider before the smile turned into a frown. “What about Snikch? He has a knack for hunting demons... especially the powerful ones...” Edd shuddered before yawning again and smiles sweetly. “I should at least take a nap and we can visit him in the evening, I think Darkness will be too busy lecturing the others.”
Hearing Snikch's cackling, Lyra's ears flicked downwards. "I, uh, I just hope he doesn't notice us leave, we should probably warn Tord too." Lyra said. "Alright then, sleep well." She said sweetly, then left Edd's room and returned to her own.

When she entered her room, she returned to the easel and canvas, now that the light was right again she could get back to work. She picked up a pencil and revised the lines, pressing lightly on the canvas. She finalized the sketch, then looked over at the paints on her desk and frowned. She didn't feel like painting her window again, sighing deeply, she glanced over to the corner of her room, where two finished paintings of her room's window at different times of day leaned against the wall. She sighed. Leaving the canvas on the easel, she picked up her laptop off the desk and went over to her bed. She considered asking Darkness if he needed her help fixing up anything around the manor, but decided against it as her old laptop booted up.
After his cackling he then left the table and headed towards his room. Unlike the other rooms in the manor. His room seem very different. First, when you pass the room you could see a dark green hue under the door and the door itself had strange scratch markings that seem to act like runes.

Entering the room, the lighting becomes more apparent and it some how seems loud. In the middle of the room the same rune on the door lies on the floor pulsing with strange energy. In the corner lies a mattress on the floor which that have patches of fur on it. But on opposite side of the room on the wall, there were masses of heads mount as trophies for the many kills he has on him. There were many different heads from simple humans of adults and children to monstrous heads of demons he had killed. To end all off there was desk in front of a window and on it were assassinations contracts that he had complete and other contracts he needs to finish soon and near the desk was a barrel oozing with a special poison he made specifically made to kill demons. The poison when made contact with any demonic entities they feel like the poison is eating at their skin like acid and being on fire while in a volcano.

When Snikch entered his room he leaped on the bed and went to sleep to restore his energy for later that day.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus