Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Mimi (played by Finery226)

((i forgot to switch characters sorry))
((alright, are we just starting where we left off? also, i think the link is broken on the OOC))
((Yes , Let's just start off where it was left off at. And here is the new link for the OOC (https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/78744?page=1) Just in case. ))
Snick returned after his fulfilling his contract and making a bit of cash for his personal use. To make his person known he always traveled in the sewers that led to the outskirts in the town in the forest. As he exited the sewer he smelt a scent in the air. It smelt similar Lyra and Sentinel, then it came to him that was a demon scent that seem to be nearby. He started to smirk and started to follow the scent to kill the demon and add its head to his collection.
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Tord flinched when he saw the strange woman take Edd's backpack and was ready to walk out there before Edd held him back. "Edd... That's your notebook tho..." Edd looked up at him and smiled. "It just has empty cola cans and a few broken pencils, it's my spare as well since its lighter than my other one. It's fine! I still have the doodle books and pencils." Tord shook his head as the two of them walked back into the forest. "They shouldn't be touching others things tho... It's just wrong to me..." Edd nods his head before lifting his head. He sensed a familiar aura, one that he did not like at all. He looked up at Tord and grabbed his arm rushing him towards his cabin. "He's here, quickly! With your rank, he would be determined to get your skull on a wall because he's a weirdo and collects demons skulls for no reason."
Darkness was done collecting everything that he needed and was leaving the shops when he sees Deathmaster walking into the forest. " why, why must he do this in daylight?" Darkness makes the items in his hands disappear and runs into the forest, skipping in front of him using his powers to move threw shadows, trying to find his "pry" before he does.
Lyra was still in the kitchen, leaning against the counter. She sipped her tea and waited. What she was waiting for, she didn’t know. Lyra finished her tea. She paused, holding the empty mug in her hands for a brief moment, before placing it in the sink and scrubbing it clean with a soapy sponge. When all the soap was washed off, she grabbed a dish towel and dried the mug, waiting pensively for the sound of the door.
With a pop, all of the food that Darkness bought appears on the counter with a not that reads " finding someone, please put this all away- Darkness".
Lyra jumped, startled, though she should be used to this sort of thing by now, she wasn’t, and retained her timid and jumpy demeanor. She picked up and read the note left by Darkness. “Who would he be looking for...?” She muttered to herself as she began to put away the groceries.
As he smelt the air around him, he finally had a lock on to the demon and began to get on all fours and sprinted to the source of the aroma he very quick and as he came closer he smelt another entity. He saw Edd and found him taking him somewhere in a hurry and saw with a frightened expression. As to not get himself found he grabbed a concealment bomb that not only makes the user invisible to sight but also to smell. He then grabbed his three weeping blades with one in each hand and the last held in his tail and the began to tail them as to find the greatest way of killing the demon.
Sentinel shrugged and began to play around with a switchblade he had.
Darkness suddenly appears in front of Edd and Tord, stoping them both, and he frowns. " Allowing your self to be caught Edd, though that you could hide better than this." Darkness puts his hands up as a black dome appears around all 3 of them, making it so Deathmaster cant get in, and Edd and Tord can't get out. Inside of the dome, a little light appears in the middle of the floor, making it so they can see each other. " now Edd, I wish that you would have just told me you were going to come to meet you demon friend, I could have made sure that Deathmaster would have been preoccupied with something else today, and my apologies, my name is Darkness, and yours is?" he holds out his hand for Tord to shake, smiling a little.
Lyra glanced at Sentinel, then went back to putting the food away. She fidgeted nervously. "I mean, I think Edd went out today." She muttered. "Is he going after Edd...?" She pulled up a chair and slumped down over the counter. Slowly, Lyra shook her head, tired.
Sentinel shrugged. "Who knows?" He shut his switchblade and put it in his bag. "But I wouldn't worry too much about it?"
Lyra sighed, incapable of not worrying about it. "Y-yeah yeah, It's just..." She sighed again, shrugging. Propping her elbows up on the counter and resting her chin in her hands, Lyra glanced towards the window again. "I haven't seen Snikch all day either. I-I don't know."

Edd didn’t notice Tord already had on his wolf skull mask. Apparently it’s for a small trick he has been practicing with Edd. He picked up Edd like he was getting ready to pull a ‘aight, imma head out’ move when you covered them both with the dorm. Edd looked at you before shaking his head and pointed up to Tord. “He wanted cake.” Tord looked down at Edd and poked his face. “You suggested we went and got it.” Edd retracted the poke to his wolf skull mask and frowned. “YOU wanted to know what it tasted like!” And before long they started getting into a poking war poking each other with determination to win and then suddenly you held out your hand for Tord to shake. He stared at it like he’s never seen a hand before, before he pulled back his wolf skull mask revealing his two different colored eyes and a mark on his cheek that represented deaths family mark. He pauses before Edd mimicked a hand shake and pointed to your hand before Tord nodded and shook it. “Tord”. “Don’t mind him, he’s shy and lonely and extremely awkward.” Edd smiles as he said this looking up at Tord. Tord stuck his tongue out at Edd playfully as Edd returned the gesture before he looks back at you. “He isn’t my friend he’s my-“ Edd paused before biting his lip. “He’s my beeest friennnd.” Tord nodded slightly before looking at you with intimidating eyes. “I could’ve handled that but... thanks anyways...” Edd giggled before turning to you. “He was going to run away, he won’t be like his father if he can’t kill anything so that’s why he ran awa-“ before he finished that sentence he paused and saw that Tord was giving him the ‘whaaaat are you doing?’ Look like he just told a secret, which was exactly that actually, but only pieces of the truth.
Ergo slammed the book shut resulting in dust to fly everywhere dusting his outfit in the process , he shrugged and saw a familiar electronic candle laying on the desk, He didn't remember placing it there but as they went over they picked it up and looked at the design. The design was a mint white with small hearts that decorated near the top of the thin candle. He decided in no harm and flipped the switch , the bulb of the candle lit a nice light as a scent flew through out the room , Candy and mints..Valentine..They soon felt faint as they spaced out , their second personality formed as their hair turned a cotton pink and their pupils swirled into a different shape.. Here they were, As Valentine took surface , they began to look around.Glancing at every object in the room before looking at their outfit , dusty. They sighed , dusting the dust away from their plain outfit. It was still the same outfit Ergo had worn , It was just the hair , skin , and eyes that changed.

Their eyes traced the room again until they found their satchel , their satchel was marked by them with a pink heart key chain , they grabbed it and slung it over their shoulders, might as well leave for a bit and grab some items. They leave their room , closing the door behind them. Going down the stairs , they proceed to walk towards the door , opening it and leaving without saying anything.
Darkness nods, " I see why you would want to run away Tord, doomed to live in your father shadow, do what your family wants you to do, I know what that's like. its nothing to be ashamed of if you cant kill, perhaps its a good thing."

Tord nodded before Edd inches closer to his side. “I...I’m not use to people, I’m sorry.” He shook his head slightly before Edd looked up at him and laughed. “You have a cupcake on your horn, you must’ve thrown it up in the air!” There was indeed a pierced cupcake in Tord’s branch like horns as he got it off and took the tissues Edd provided. “Why does that man collect demon skulls again?” Tord looked down at Edd and he shrugged. “He’s just weird I guess...” Tord looked at the end of the black dome and sighed. “I’m afraid he might find it follow me home...”
Darkness looks at Tord, " I think that I can help with that if you can trust me that is"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus