Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

“H-he went into the woods? Oh no...” She pulled the blanket around her shoulders tightly. “I thought it was s-something outside, not him leaving... oh, no this... this is bad...” She murmured.
Darkness puts his cup down, " he will be ok, don't worry." he takes another sip.
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd smiles up at Tord as he pulled out his sketchbook. “We can do it now!” He smiles as he handed Tord a piece of paper and moved closer as the demons cheeks went red. Nothing much happened besides them giving each other art tips and drawing. As soon as the dark night sky started to turn light Edd looked up at Tord and sighs. “He’ll kill me if he sees I’m out of bed so...” He gathered his things and the demon sat up as he also sat up to and did his usual wave goodbye as Edd hopped away energetic as always. As soon as he came into view of the house he saw the candle lights in the window and gulped. He was double screwed.
Sentinel was proud of his handiwork. He put the stuff back in his enchanted bag. He went downstairs and found Darkness and Lyra. "I smelled a demon, other than myself. What the heck is going on?"
“In the house or outside?” Lyra took a sip of tea. “Other than you and me, there shouldn’t be any in the house, but outside? They’re everywhere outside.” She looked to the window, worried about Edd.
Sentinel motioned towards the door. "Outside. I'll set something up to surprise it."
Darkness looks up, " don't, I am here in case anything happens, what if you forget to pick up the trap like last time," he takes another sip.

Edd inhales sharply and lets out a deep sigh. ‘Just get it over with’. He let out a small smile as he always did tho he was a bit scared to go inside. He tapped his foot on his steps and let out a small sigh. It’s disappointing. He was suppose to be the second one in charge, and yet he broke a rule. But it wasn’t... That bad! He wanted to meet a friend who wasn’t allowed to come into the manor due to his social rank. He slowly opened the door and gulped, slowly walking to the living room where he spotted you grouped together and gives off a shaky smile. “I’m home...?”
Lyra turned as she heard the door open, she quickly stood and rushed over to Edd, then wrapped him in a tight hug. "Oh thank goodness you're okay!"
Darkness puts his cup down and stands up, going over to Edd, " that you are, and might I ask where you were? it is almost morning, actually, it is morning." Darkness does not look happy.

“I... I... Um.” It was hard to speak when someone was hugging you to literal death. It wasn’t her fault tho, Lyra doesn’t know how powerful she can be when worried just like him. He hugs her back and after she eventually let go of him he sat down at the couch looking down at his notebook. “I was just outside... Taking a walk.” He looked at you with his soft smile yet it was plain to see he was nervous. “It’s fine tho, I was safe!”
Darkness goes and sits next to Edd. " And who were you with? not many people that you can find out there at that time of night."
Lyra let go of Edd and stepped back. "You had us worried sick." She said. Lyra walked over to the couch and sat next to Edd, looking over his shoulder at his notebook.

Edd looked down before confidently looking back up at you. “Just a... friend....” He averted eye contact and looked at Lyra. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine I promise!” He smiles as he held the sketchbook close to his chest looking back at darkness.
Darkness looks into Edd's eyes, " And who is this friend of yours, a demon by chance?"
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

Safiya exited her room, a confused look on her face. "What the heck is going on?" She asked.
Smooch found 2 day old salami in the fridge and started ear on it. He was there durning the confrontation with Edd but he just kept eating and not saying a word as he silently watched.

Edd frowned. “He’s good... I promise... I’ve been hanging out with him for 3 years, he’s just shy and...” He looked at his drawing book. “If I can trust him why can’t you...?” He tilted his head as he looked at you with the intimidating brown and yellow eyes.
Darkness continues to look into his eyes, then stands up. " why did you just not say so! you sould bring them over some time."

Edds face got pink on his cheeks. “U-uhm! He doesn’t like p-people and he has a home... It maybe seem trashy but the inside is really cosy.” He played with his fingers looking away. “I...I was thinking about... Ahhh, never mind... you’ll say no.” Edd shook his head knowing since he was the youngest one in the house you were really overprotective, and he didn’t want to share his plans for the future.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The twisted ones.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus