Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here!

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to this whole forum RP thing and I'm trying to get a feel for the community here.

I like medieval fantasy role-playing for the most part, and maybe sci-fi, too. But I'm also willing to try out every other genre out there. Who knows, I might even end up liking it.

I haven't been RPing for long, and my role-play so far has been on messenger platforms and videogames, so nothing as organized as this website. I'm hoping I can find some interesting roleplays here where I can exercise my creativity with you all!
Hi and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends, reconnecting with old friends perhaps, and finding lots of fun RPs!
hey, welcome to the site! it's always nice to see some new faces. happy writing!
HEY partner!

You can't imagine how happy I am to see you here in RPR, it seems we got a new soldier!
As you know I do modern roleplays too so maybe we can talk about that later, I just wanted to make sure you know that you got me as a friend here so don't be shy about asking anything you want from me. I'll help ya as far as I can ;)
Have fun!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) It's definitely a big change, but we have tons of cool features so I hope you'll enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, you can type your question in the search bar at the top of the page, or ask for help on the forums.
Hi, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you’ll find some fun RPs soon.
Welcome to RPR! The people here are pretty friendly :) While this is a form rp site, you don't have to do group rps or forum rps. I rp only in my PMs. I'm a bit shy with people other than my partners reading my writing. I feel like it can be silly sometimes, you know? Eh. Whatever. Anyways, if you have any questions about anything, just ask! I'm sure someone will answer :) I hope you like it here.
Welcome to RPR!!
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RPRepository!
Hope you have lots of fun here!
tenor.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome!
RPR loves nonconformists! Hope you find fun and friends here!
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun! Merry Christmas! <3
Hello hello, welcome to the site. Let us know if you have any questions-- it just got a shiny new update! Also, medieval is a popular RP genre, so I' m sure you'll find something to your liking soon.
AmberShades

Bonsoir! Welcome To The Site! I'm Sure You'll Find An RP That Fits Your Liking! Hope You Have Fun! :D
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope the difference between forums and messages & video games don't leave you with any whiplash :0 I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Just wanna share this cute pinkie pie gif with you to make you smile Welcome again. haha
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif
. . . (Sorry, kept pressing reply by accident. Please ignore.)
Gyro what have they done to you! Have a good time here, and please never be discouraged!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus