Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello RP Repository!

Hello all!

I have been roleplaying for a good 13ish years - I'm old, I know. D: But I am definitely new to this website, so I am really excited to get to know the community and to dive into a good roleplay! <3 I am pretty easy going, and certainly not shy. So, I won't be afraid to reach out to anyone and will always try to communicate with my partner.

As far as what I am into: I am actually pretty versatile and can play just about anything. I ACTUALLY like expanding my knowledge and skill, so if I am not familiar with something, that certainly won't shy me away from it. I do LOVE a challenge and so do my characters, so please feel free to throw a complicated plot or person my way! My favorite is a stubborn character that doesn't want to open up to my character - love the chase!!

Things I won't do: While romance is usually a part of almost every story, I draw the line at the sexy bits. It's not personal, I'm just not 16 anymore and I am a married woman! Unless there are some new things going on in the RP world that I am not privy to, that should be it.

Sorry about the long introduction, but if you have stuck around thus far - thank you, and I look forward to roleplaying with you! My door is always open <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the RPR

A lovely community with amazing people! I hope you have much fun on this site!

giphy.gif
Welcome PierrePanda033! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum to scout for RP partners and/or groups. The Find RP tool (linked in the main site menu) is handy too. It lets you apply some search criteria to recent threads in the Looking for RP forum.

Of course, if you don't find anything of interest, you can always start your own thread!

Happy RPing!
Hello and welcome to RPR! Your intro was the perfect length to let us know about you! So no apologies needed.

I hope you're settling into the site okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you find lots of fun here :3
Morrigan

Greetings! I have found my time on RPR has been great so far, so I wish you all the luck to finding partners to write with!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository PierrePanda033!

Hope you find your rp niche here!
PierrePanda033 Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the community! I really appreciate it <3
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely enjoy your stay here since everyone is very kind and is always happy to make new friends so finding new friends is almost never an issue. There also really creative with there characters and roleplays so I’m sure you’ll probably have fun :3 wow, 13 years? I’ve only been at this for a year now! I’m still a rookie I guess XD.
ChebaBeesting

Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR! Trust me. Your in the best place or RP Fun. Been here for awhile now off and on and if your looking for a partner drop me a line ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here.

Lanx12 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Trust me. Your in the best place or RP Fun. Been here for awhile now off and on and if your looking for a partner drop me a line ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I may take you up on that offer soon :)

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely enjoy your stay here since everyone is very kind and is always happy to make new friends so finding new friends is almost never an issue. There also really creative with there characters and roleplays so I’m sure you’ll probably have fun :3 wow, 13 years? I’ve only been at this for a year now! I’m still a rookie I guess XD.
Thank you! :) Aww, rookie shm-ookie, if you love something it doesn't matter. The years are only good for honing your skill, your passion is now!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll have a good time.

^^^^^Likewise, my inbox is always open as well! If you wanna chat or ask questions, feel free. You seem nice. :P ^^^^^
Welcome to RPR and happy writing!!
Welcome aboard. Nothing wrong with a long intro. I'm pretty specific about what I like and who I work with. It's always good to take time to set expectations upfront. That way you have a higher chance of things working out.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll get many great stories!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello RP Repository!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus