Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

My name's Rae and I'm super excited to get to know everyone!

Due to life and it's never-ending circumstances I took a bit of a hiatus from writing this past year, so please forgive me if I'm rusty. I've got quite a few years of experience under my belt with roleplay and I'm super excited to dip my toes back in!

I play almost any type of character and I'm a sucker for plotting and planning with my partners. I'm always open to new ideas and brainstorming so never feel scared to toss me a message if you have one you'd like to explore.

More than anything I'm stoked to have found a community that seems so welcoming! Hope to talk to you guys soon!
Welcome to RPR, Rae! :)

I'm sure you'll have the rust shaken off in no time!

If you haven't yet, check out the Looking for RP forum to scout for RP partners and/or groups. The Find RP tool is handy too. It allows you to apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP forum and active groups.

Happy RPing!

(If anything wild west is interesting, hit me up. There's a few active story lines that could use another player! Certainly no pressure, I know that's not everyone's cup of tea! <.<)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Rae. Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository created by Kim. You'll make plenty of freinds and roleplayers in no time.
Hello Rae and welcome to the site!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of helpful people around willing to lend a hand and answer questions you may have. :D

Cheers to shaking off that RP rust in no time, making new friends, and having lots of fun RPs!
Hello Rae! Welcome to RPR!
giphy.gif

Like everyone, I hope that you'll like it here! As mentioned before, you can always start by the Looking for RP forum and see if there's anything that catches your eye. I'm sure that you'll find an interesting RP where you'll be able to start an amazing adventure!

It's a bit late, but I wish that you had a marvelous Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Love and unicorns,
Jencey <3
Welcome to RPR and happy writing!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR Rae :star:
Morrigan

Hallo there Rae! Welcome! Never fear the rust will fall away! It did for me after finding some good writing partners!
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome aboard! I can relate to life pulling you away from writing. I definitely relate to plotting and planning. I think you'll enjoy being here.
Deumeawyn

Hey there raevasnormandy! Welcome! I took a year off from mid 2018 to mid 2019... it is needed sometime. Hope you find fun here!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
a49676a059386a8af9d6d839f8daaeb3.png

Lswc9Br.png Bonjour, and welcome to RPR. I'm Mintelle, it's lovely to meet you, and I've been a member of this site since July 14th 2018. It's a wonderful community and I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some incredible members in this community who will make you feel right at home, and we have an amazing founder who puts so much love and time into making sure this site is beyond perfection. Trust me, you're going to love it here!

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to consult the forums or reach out to a fellow RPR member for some assistance, we're all very friendly and happy to help. Wishing you all the best during your time here!

Stay safe, stay well,
Mintelle.
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus