Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Zzzzzz....
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

She freezes a few feet away, curls up into a little crouch, and then- with a butt wiggle and flick of her tail, she leaps and tries to hook onto Victi's nearest tail.
Shockingly, she doesn't even seem to notice

Suspicious! She retreats for a moment and then launches a second attack. This time she skitters to a halt beside the tail and paws at it cautiously.
A small twitch of movement, but clearly not a conscious reaction

*Absolutely seriously* Oh my God. She's dead.

Beat.

Raven starts to laugh and dives head-first into the mass of fluffy tails.
Raven abruptly starts to experience truly terrifying amounts of static cling

AH!

Frantically wriggles and claws and worms her way out of tail mass, collapsing into suuuper puffy heap on the floor, panting.

I...I have no regrets.

Looks at Victi thoughtfully.

Hmmmm....
Any clawing that would break the skin fails, forcing her claws to skitter on glassy force projections. Shockingly, all Victi does after this is slowwwwly slide down the back of the couch and partially onto the floor. It does not look like a comfortable position, but she also looks like a liquid, so it's probably fine.

What if I just...

With exaggerated levels of trepidation, Raven reaches out to pat Victi's nose.
She charges! Wait, no, she just falls the rest of the way onto the floor, sliding forward in the process

Raven leaps away, back and tail arched and fluffed up to the max! Wait...Victi's still asleep.

She ogles Victi for a solid minute, then shrugs and creeps onto her chest, curling up into a ball around her collar bone, and then she starts to purr.
Zzzzz.....

Eventually, she too, does the Zzzzzz.....
Cornelius (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

An impeccably dressed "young" man steps enters the chat.

This space...it's, well, it's a bit of a mess. But this is fascinating.

He walks past the slumbering heap of fluff and starts studying the walls.
The runes flash for a moment before Victi's voice exuberantly says, "HELLO, SHAPESHIFTER!"

It then highlights Cornelius in a harsh indigo light and nullifies the friction between his feet and the floor
Hugo Dendron (played by RPJEANS)

UhhhHHHGGH.

Hey. HEY. Hi. Yeah, I'm Hugo the guy who's supposed to be OUT all the time? But instead of doing stuff I'm "waiting my turn" and "giving the other guy a chance." BARF.

Sooo, uh! Rule nerds, this is that one room it's okay for me to be in, right? Because I got GRIEVANCES! OODLES of 'em!

*Yaaaawn* Welcome to the club, Hugo.

Sorry, I just woke up. Don't look now, but I think I'm sitting on the corpse of a master alien sorceress and that guy...I dunno. I think he just now died, too.

*Lying on the floor, still "highlighted" in painful-to-look-at indigo light* ...I'm alive, thank you very much.

And...oh, no. It's you.

And I suppose you're welcome to share your grievances here, young man. Not as if I'm in any position to stop you.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus