Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Hugo Dendron (played by RPJEANS)

*Squiiiiiiints.*

Huh. Yeah. Must've wrassled 'em to death. Classic. You can tell by the... uhm... lividity. That's wizard talk for purple.

*Squiiiiiiints harder.*

HMM. Don't freak out, talking cat, but... my wizard eyes detect some faint signs of life offa this chump...
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*squiiiiiints back, combined with a sly grin*

Yeeeeeup. Totally, I fought her into submission. And it was a close match too! She almost got me- one second....

*Raven climbs off Victi to show Hugo a sliiightly chipped claw.*

She wounded me! See?

WOAH! You could've DIED! If that was a hang nail, and the hang nail got infected! You can't even chew your nails back to normal with cat teeth. *Nodding like an absolute bobble-head.* You're lucky to be ali--

Oh! GRIEVANCES! Yeah! What're they THINKING not sending me in! I'm SCRAPPY! There's another universe where I'm, like, DEFINITELY about to put THIS GUY-- *Points.* --in a chokehold and throw his bones in the ocean or something! So I can take some snake-sounding NERD MONSTER!

I know! She...she had me! In her tails!!! Those white, fuzzy death traps! I couldn't breathe, had to claw my way out-

Oh, oh, oh! I just got sent in there! Hehehe, you won't believe what I'm tricking Durian into thinking I am.

But, uh...to be honest, friend, that guy *points.* has nothing on the likes of Viii...the spooky snake monster. I don't know if you could take him...
Cornelius (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*sigh* I'm happy to see I'm serving as a useful point of comparison this evening.

Oh! Oh! A... sorcerer that's hiding in a cat body to throw the COPS off her scent? A not-talking cat? A DOG?!
Pffpt! And don't say dumb stuff like that--you're making it sound like you think snake-o's tougher than YOU! And your boss wouldn't put you up against someone you couldn't handle, right? Right!

Aww, hey pal. You can gimme a piggyback ride if it'll make you feel better? I would've climbed on you and stuff from the get go, promise--it's just that you're just way littler than normal.

And flat, sooo...
Cornelius (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

No. No. That’s quite alright. I’m waiting for the sorceress who set the ward that did this *points, to himself* to awaken.

I simply want to talk to her, I promise.

Hah! Naaaaah, I’m planning to give the Town horror a rival, at least ‘till, y’know, it gets...it gets serious.

Heheh. If by “boss” you mean Dazzle...no! No, of course not! She’d never!

Right, player? My friend? My good friend? You wouldn’t dare pit a denizen of your mind against something they couldn’t take? Would you?

*sigh* Right, she won’t- son of a- !!! My boss says she needs to sleep!

Sleep, huh? Pfheheheh! Wonder what that's like! ❤︎
yawns toothily Oh, hi. More people. The wizz-wyrm, the cat, and from the sounds of it, someone I need to cast silence on.

....Wait, why did the dragon set off the shapeshifter ward? Your aura is distinctive enough that I know you actually are Cornelius. Unless you came in here polymorphed from your natural state, it... never mind, that's probably exactly what happened. Lemme just...

Without really getting up, she makes her tails wave around, adjusting spells. The light around the dragon fades and friction resumes

Okay, you should be able to stand now, and I'll see if I can openlist you on this this in a bit.

Finally stands up

So, what was all the noise about?

Ooh, that! When there's adventures I don't get to go on I start YELLING! AAAH, y'know? Peaceful protest style!

*Waving at her with his ENTIRE arm.*

Hi! I'm glad you're awake and not wrassled to death. That stuff with the slippy trap was actually pretty cool, even though it kinda sounds like math!
Sounds like something that works great as long as the person you need to have listen to you is listening. Which... honestly they probably are given this place, so I guess it's fair. Annoying, but fair.

stretches longly

All magic is math if you understand it well enough. This is pretty simple, though. Pretty much just occupying potential inter-molecular bonds and creating forces countering friction forces with my own forces.
Kate (played by Colorful)

...What is going on in here? I could have sworn that I heard some yelling earlier.

What—who are you?

Oh, hellooo! It's been a minute since we've seen a fresh face.

As for who I am? Name's Raven, a magnificent being so awesome as to be unfathomable to your imagination, wrapped up in this significantly more fathomable fluffy feline package for your convenience! It's a pleasure to meet you. :3
Hello I am Liliath!

*GAASP* LITTLE!!!!
Ah yes, Raven, the creature of unfathomable awesomeness who's I think still, like, 0-4 against literally just my tails. Maybe 1-4.

Anyway, hi random person. We're, well, pretty much whoever's feeling like talking outside of games, usually about games we're all in. We were, uh, renovating, this place had been kinda abandoned for a while, but I'm pretty sure we got that mostly done. I guess, uh, welcome, there are unlimited snacks over there, and pretty much anything else you need or want. Think of this as a cosmic break room with everything that implies. Rules are pretty much don't try to murder, assault, or abuse people, especially people you don't know, or an ice-dragon-goddess-lady will glare at you sternly. It's.... it's a LOT worse than it sounds.
pokes her head in, hiding her face behind her book

Is that....a kitty?

eyes sparkle
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

The heckins is this...?

Why is ol' Xá always the last to know about all the cool places?

Is gallivanting across the cosmos a legitimate excuse, or am I just out of the loop? I'm out of the loop, aren't I?

...Oh wow, that really is a kitty, isn't it?

This spot just got like... ten times cooler. Mind if I stick around for a bit?

*dryly* Is that...a child?

Oh, more faces. You! Guy! Guy who looks a little like a cat-man! Helloooo!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus