Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

You can all stick around and pet me, of course! One set of hands at a time, please. :3
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

I'm no guy, but... I suppose 'cat-man' sure beats 'rodent'. Oh, the tales I could regale... nice to meet you nonetheless, my feline compadre.

Who dared called you a rodent? I will personally track them down and eviscerate them for you.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Entering the room at almost the exact moment this exchange is had, Lisa buries her face in her hands to suppress a fit of laughter.
Welp, this works for me. Raven, have fun with attention, I'm gonna read some stuff.

A book pops into her hands and she sits cross-legged in a corner

My Avant-garde first officer for starters. But then she's a legitimate feline. I suppose from her point of view I probably look more like a rodent than another cat. Doesn't help that she's almost a foot taller than me.

Would it be weird of me to also state the fact that I'm not averse to being petted? I joke, I joke... well sorta.

*squints* A fellow feline, hm? I see I've found myself a worthy opponent.

It isn't weird, by the by- I love getting pet! Speaking of... *purrring, she butts her head against Xa's shin* ...would you mind?

The looks I get whenever I try to do that... but who am I turn down the ruffling of a bit of fluff?

*sits down*

This is my favourite spot...

*scritches Raven behind the ears*

*Purring intensifies* Ooooh, that spot's niiiccce~ Thank you!

Ah, haha, for a second I was worried there. *ahem* I should introduce myself, er- well, this place is meta enough that you can probably see my name. I think...that's how it- works...?

Anyways, glad to see Raven isn't causing much trouble. It's nice to see some new, friendly faces in the Greenroom.

Well this place sure is better than being sat playing a musical instrument non-stop whilst my partner goes off on a wacky vision quest thing with my ship's weapons officer. But hey, sometimes, for an ensemble story, you've got to make sacrifices.

Nice to meet all of you.

That reminds me! After spending one month held aloft by the armpits on a spooky-long- maybe infinite -street...I HAVE BEEN SET DOWN! I AM FREE!

Sad to see the guy go, though. He thought I was a god. It. Was. Hilarious.

What she means to say is, we all know what it's like to be suspended in a group narrative, sometimes literally.
Not looking up from her book Aye-yo. Nice one.

My situation isn't even a group one - not in the strictest sense. My player is playing my ship's entire crew and... well I don't think anyone's really decided yet whether the passage of time in the vision quest thingy is equal to that of the ship itself. Because if it correlates, then I've been playing my music for an awful long time. And I blame my player for that entirely.
Personal experience suggests that spiritual planes, and thought-realms operate a lot faster than conventional realities, like how days can pass in a dream while the brain is only running that dream for a few hours, but that may just be my corner of reality.

Well... I've been though worse. Being shot with a plasma gun comes to mind. *scritches under Raven's chin*

*nods* and rightfully so. Honestly, I could go on for a long time about everything I can blame my own player for...I’m just not sure if I should.

Ohhohoho, we have ninety-nine problems and the player is almost all of them.
Getting shot with anything sucks, thanks. As soon as shields and spells are down, it doesn't need to be high-yield energy weaponry to hurt a LOT.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus