Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey hey hey!

Hello! Um, I'm new to this website but not to the concept of roleplaying. nice to meet you all...?

well, i'm really into musicals, Harry Potter, Disney, and... so many more things. ;w;'. I hope we can all be friends!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome queennelliee!

Any questions about the site so far? :)
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! Have fun while you are here and best of luck finding partners to write stories with!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay :D!

I'm also a fan of musicals! What kind of musicals are you into? I'm into Hamilton, Heathers, The Hunchback of Notre Dame (the musical version), Wicked and probably a handful of others.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Queen Nellee!
You have found the best rp site on the webz here!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi and welcome to RpR! I could see that you love musicals!! I love them too, but only know of a few! I love Harry Potter too!! Welcome again!
Auberon Moderator

Hello and welcome to the RPR! What's your favorite musical? For classics, I love Little Shop of Horrors, but lately I've been SUPER into the Beetlejuice musical on broadway. It's a fun one! :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
queennelliee wrote:
Hello! Um, I'm new to this website but not to the concept of roleplaying. nice to meet you all...?

well, i'm really into musicals, Harry Potter, Disney, and... so many more things. ;w;'. I hope we can all be friends!

Nice to meet you, queen! A lot of people share similar interests here, so cheers to joining and best luck in finding all that you're looking for here. :)
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!

It’s ok, I Th ink almost everyone here is addicted to Disney or Harry Potter, were all nerds truthfully :p
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Now I have musical scores spinning in my head! Welcome to RPR. Please consider this message set to music and accompanied by some chair dancing!
queennelliee wrote:

Hiii Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy and have great RPs

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey hey hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus