Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just here to scratch that itch

Just a casual D&D player who hasn't been able to play due to current events. I mostly like High fantasy and adventure though i'm open to other types of rp. My main dream is to one day make a 5e campaign based off of the Dungeons And Dragons beat em up games.
heya welcome to the rpr hopefully you feel safe here
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome ThomsSpaghetti! Your goblin paladin looks like fun! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum to hunt for some games to join.

Also check out the Fantasy RP forum. Some of the topics have (Open) in the title to indicate that more players can join in!
Lovely introduction and great to have you here

I hail from the Medieval and Fantasy worlds, if you ever want to RP and have little luck, drop me a mail!
kungpowdragon23

Hi welcome if you like fantasy feel free to pm me It very nice to meet you.
I feel you; it's been tough getting D&D time when nobody can meet in person.

Have you been able to find anything in Roll20? I find that's a better place to scratch that particular itch since it's well set up for dice rolls and maps. Here, though, the fantasy RP forum is probably the best place to go for a less dice-rolling and more social/exploring D&D feel.

I'm slowly working on a D&D-based thread here but as with the genuine article, DM set-up takes yonks.

Best of luck! Your goblin paladin sounds like a lot of fun.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are ton of friendly people around willing to help. :)

Cheers to making new friends!
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Welcome
Welcome to RPR! You will definitely find some D&D campaigns on here, or you can create your own if you want to. Fantasy is another big genre that's popular here. Enjoy your stay!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
I play DND to! Even tho me and my buddies haven’t met up to play DnD in awhile, we still face time to play it and it’s still fun!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Welcome to RPR! Have a great time! :)

If you want to start getting right into things, the Find RP forum is great. :D If you wanna go a little more slowly, the casual threads and the Groups are great, because you can plan RPs and just chat about stuff there. It's pretty fun. :) :)
I'm listening to a podcast right now so this might turn out weird! Sorry about that! Anyway, if you wanna chat sometime, you can go ahead and send me a message! :D I get on the site pretty often-ish. Happy Shakespeare's Birthday, thou green lexicographer! ;D Go have fun, okay?!

Anyway, that's about it for now, from me. Have a great time, follow the rules, and make some friends if you have time, because it's good for your brain and stuff. Bye! :D 🌹🌺🌷 <3 πŸ’ <3 🌸🌻 <3 🌻🌸 <3 πŸ’ <3 🌷🌺🌹
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Welcome!!!
I've never played DnD myself, but my husband has, and I think it's absolutely awesome. :) I'm sure you'll be able to satisfy your adventure cravings through RP in the meantime!! :D
Hello, and welcome to the RPR! We're so happy to have you here!
Try to check out Epic Week this... well, week. It's a super fun celebration of the site with games and puzzles and all that jazz!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just here to scratch that itch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus