Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hi, I'm Michaela! I'm new to this site, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing just yet, not gonna lie. Be patient with me!

I am a 25 year old female from Arkansas. I started RPing when I was about 12 or 13 on a site previously called MyYearbook. That was shut down awhile ago, and I haven't really picked RPing up again, but I've decided to try to get back into it. I always enjoyed it, and I met many great people before.

I enjoy dramatic RP-romance, fantasy, etc. I'm open to pretty much anything.

A little personal information: I have epilepsy. It's uncontrolled right now, and when I have an 'episode', it takes a bit out of me. I've been known to ghost people for a few days. This wears me out. So, please, if we do RP or talk, keep that in mind. I'm not trying to ignore anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)
Welcome Michaela! And welcome back to the hobby!

I find most folks here are pretty forgiving of posting delays and understand that their partners have lives outside of this website. :)

If you're looking for some games, I suggest starting with the Looking for RP forum.

Good luck and happy RPing!
MC1623 Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome Michaela! And welcome back to the hobby!

I find most folks here are pretty forgiving of posting delays and understand that their partners have lives outside of this website. :)

If you're looking for some games, I suggest starting with the Looking for RP forum.

Good luck and happy RPing!

Thank you for the welcome and the information! I really appreciate it! :)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.

If your art into dramatic, modern day, supernatural stuff, I run a Secret society Rp group I just started a few weeks ago! #shamelesslinkdrop
Check out The Order of the Black Rose
Hey Michaela! Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask because there are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out. :)

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
heya welcome to the rpr <3
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi and welcome ! Message if your interested in any of my characters! Am always up for an Rp!
Hey, Michaela! Welcome to RPR!

I understand the feeling of not talking to people for a few days. It happens, and as someone mentioned, a lot of people here are forgiving and understand that there are things that are out of our control and can't respond right away.

Anyway, feel free to message me for an RP or just to chat.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there, welcome to RPR! :) Have a great time!

Thank you for the ghost-warning. It's very inspiring. I forget to warn people about my spontaneous vanishing act, so that's a good reminder. Hehe. Anyway, it's a great site with a lot of RPs, RP style, OOC chatter and games and stuff, and various timings of games so you can go and come back to a lot of them. Plenty of easygoing people. :P :D
If you wanna chat some time, swap some rad banter, or ask (or answer) some inane questions, feel free to hit me up! Figuratively- I mean send me a message! If you wanna! :D
Also, Groups are cool, so maybe check those out! I really think they're fun! :) And another note to look out for cool events, hee hee!

So that's about it from me, for now! Have a great time, follow the rules, and let your creativity rumble! Stay hydrated and eat a snack when you feel like you need some brain fuel. Have a good one, bye bye! <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌻
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Welcome!! :)
Don't worry, there are many other RPers who have health issues that can keep them from replying as quickly as they'd like. Most of us are very understanding that Real Life can sometimes keep us from RP for a little while. :) Always be sure to take care of you first!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Greetings!

You've chosen a great week to join. We're celebrating Epic Week. Check it out! It's a great place to make friends.

Also, look in the forums, under looking for RP. It is a great place to start meeting people.
Hey Michaela welcome to RPRepository, 😃 hope you have fun with new friends.
Welcome! Roleplay really does find us some cool people, yeah? I've made several super close friends thanks to the RPR, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

It's so important to take care of yourself, so don't stress about "ghosting" people. You're not ghosting! You're just recovering. I'm sure people will be understanding. Best of luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus