Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Shy Massacre (played anonymously)

Hello there, I am Shy Massacre. I am here to well.. I'm not really sure but here's to something new! Let's be friends?
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun Rps! :D
sup welcome to the rpr sorry if this is way different for you but hey it never hurt to try something new
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi Shy Massacre ! Welcome ! If need help I'm sure someone can help u! Have fun!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of friends!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey, welcome to RPR! Have a daaandy time here! :D

If you wanna jump right in, there's the Find RP forum and a heap of IC chatter spots. If you wanna take some more time or just get involved with the community members, the OOC areas are great for that! And Groups are fun for both. It's like a Club or a Clan, or something. You can join lots! :D They're really fun, I think. I have a few of my own, and they're cool, and you could make your own, and they could be cool... Or you could just join other peoples' groups. Hehe. Anyway, if you wanna chat or something like that, feel free to message me! I answer questions sometimes, so ask me some goofy ones if you want. Heh. ;) :D :)

Have a great time, follow the rules, and let your creativity shine bright like a diamond! :P Listen to Rihanna if you wanna. :P :D :3 :)
Have a great epic week and a good time on RPR! Bye bye! :) :) :) <3 🌼 <3 🌻 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌼
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Welcome to RPR! If you're here, I'm guessing you're here to make friends and RP! :) This is an excellent place to do both!
Hello, Shy, and welcome to the RPR!! We're so happy to have you here!
And you're just in time for Epic Week! Be sure to check that out. ;)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
WhirlwindImprobableBinturong-size_restricted.gif

Welcome on RPR! Hope you would be able to have a lot of fun here!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome to RPR site!

If you want to have some fun, be sure to participate in the Epic Week 2020!

In this site you can do many things, read stories, write role-plays, just have a relaxing time chatting with others, or sharing arts tips

I hope you have a fantastic time here.
Hello!

Welcome! If you're in need of something to do, check out Epic Week. I hope you have fun on the site.
S'up and welcome! Looks like folks have covered the basics, but I hope you find a direction that is fun and rewarding. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus