Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey

Hey all, I love to RP fantasy, medieval and I enjoy DnD have been involved in Rp since 2008 and can't get enough of it my characters will involve a Fantasy and Modern soldier still working on the Soldier Character but looking forward to meeting all the other characters on here. Don't be afraid to say Hi or add me as a friend, My characters may bite but personally I don't 🙂

Love and Light, Blessed Be
Hey there!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
heya welcome to the rpr
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly and helpful people around more than willing to help out.

Cheers to making lots of friends to have fun RPs with!
Welcome to RPR!!
D&D and AD&D. That takes me back some years.

Welcome to RPR there are many fantasy games currently running and D&D style ones. I have a game/story in progress based upon Folklore and Legends of Ireland and Britain, though there is no dice involved.

Blessed be to you and your family.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Apollokin1 wrote:
Hey all, I love to RP fantasy, medieval and I enjoy DnD have been involved in Rp since 2008 and can't get enough of it my characters will involve a Fantasy and Modern soldier still working on the Soldier Character but looking forward to meeting all the other characters on here. Don't be afraid to say Hi or add me as a friend, My characters may bite but personally I don't 🙂

Love and Light, Blessed Be

Here's hoping you find a ton of adventure at RPR.

Cheers, and welcome to the site. :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

I love fantasy and modern! Both your characters sound interesting, being a military veteran myself I love to see how people make their soldier characters and what neat twists and turns they give to them to bring them life. I hope you find all the RP you desire here, we have a wonderful community!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hi Apollokin1

Welcome to RPR, I myself live in the Fantasy and Medieval part of this website.
A group of awesome writers who share the same passion along with me set up a group called Medieval Fantasy.
Feel free to join if you want to jump into the fun

If you like DnD... a player called Dray has a new adventure coming up very soon DnD style!
Check it out, it's called Cindergrove https://www.rprepository.com/g/cindergrove

Also check the Looking for RP forums!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Based on your interests, you should be able to find some great writing partners. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome aboard! There are lots of D&D people on here. You can probably find a home for your character in an existing game or starting one. There is an entire section on here for posting games or for people looking to join a game.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus