Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Apathy Greets You.

Torpid

I've been here before. Time to restart I guess.

Hey. I'm Torpid. Your usual aspiring writer and whatnot. Except I suffer from anxiety, so I make of fool of myself often. I'm smart, trust me. I like fantasy and sci-fi. D&D and stuff like that is one of my interests, and I usually try to base my characters off of a dice system because I like rolling dice and seeing how badly I do. I also like to base some off of different mythologies or folklore to a lesser extent.

I'm very obsessive about certain things, making me not that great at talking to people and actually getting to know them. While I like being on my lonesome, I need some friends. I thought this account my help with that. Maybe.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to the RPRepository family.
Torpid wrote:
I usually try to base my characters off of a dice system because I like rolling dice and seeing how badly I do.

Ha! I like to do the same. Stories can take great twists when that '1' shows up, can't they? XD

Welcome back!
Welcome back to the site, Torpid!

I hope you are able to make some friends and connect to others for some fun RPs! :)
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back to the RP Repository family!
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you!
EchoDremurr

Welcome to RPR! Honestly I'm a sucker for mythology myself and a lot of people I met here are too! You will totally have fun here I'm sure!♡
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. Here's some tips to refresh your memory;

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
heya welcome
Hi! Welcome back to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to back RPR :star:
ClandestineCat

Welcome to Roleplay Repository, I hope you can create some awesome storylines
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun, and find plenty of writers to create fun stories with!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.

Let’s roll them dice!!!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
*sends random burst of anti-apathy energy*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Apathy Greets You.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus