Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Aldyrn! It seems wiser to have her on my side than against me.
I'm gonna go with Inspector D'Alvarde...because a hunter should be able to handle his own no matter what's tossed his way.
CC Banks. I gotta go with the badass gunslinger.
I'd definitely go with Asad. Who wouldn't want a muscular maned hero to stand at one's side to face the injustices of the world? Bonus is he's a big cat. Cats are cuddly... Usually.
I wanna say Katalina, becasue who wouldn’t like a Druid who’s also extremely sarcastic? Perfect!
DeathandtheMaiden

Topaz, I like those gems, and he uses a crossbow.
Th'an, it's all about the airship!
Fallon. Something about the eyes put me at ease.
Andorthal! For an environmentally sustainable champion selection! I'd ask him to defend my honour against global warming.
Connor. I want someone to throw dreadful slang and swears at people. :)
Bastrina, looks like she can handle herself in a scrap.
Kiran, i like his no-nonsense approach to things.
I think Corvan would be a solid pick but honestly it was a tough choice
Aldyrn caught me eye, she seems like an advantageous ally to have!
I nominate Roland the Red! He seems like a pretty good lad to have!
Libertine Topic Starter

Arcanus, because I adore underestimated characters. He's young and scrawny but next thing you know you're on fire
Dralt! Surprising, I know. He's dreamy and his classy unspoken power in day to day roleplay was just *chef kiss*
Raera! She is full of mystery, sexiness, plus she is a goddess with four arms. It'll be a surprise to me what she would have in store for those that get in her way, and I am totally okay with that.
I'm kinda liking Freya's vibes! Can't wait to see what they can do for the team!
I'mma have to pick Nightmare and the unded warriors, just going off names alone her, having undead people fight with me seems like a pretty safe bet in my eyes lmao

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus