Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Welcome to Chaos

Hi! I just got started here after viewing this site through an RP partner's post, and it seems really cool so far! I love Warrior Cats RP, Wings of Fire RP, and Fantasy RP! If y'all wanna chat or RP, hit me up! If anyone is interested, I'm part of an amazing Discord-based Warrior Cats RP group so come join us!
Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you are ever looking to plot out some Fantasy RP please do let me know! I am an avid world builder and long term writer so I am always looking for more people to plot with.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!!
Welcome StormieEden! :)

If you want to, you can advertise the Warrior Cats discord RP over in the Looking for RP forum. You might get more eyes on it there.

Check out the Find RP tool while you're at it! Hopefully you find some great games to be part of!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find some awesome RP partners <3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There are lots of cool things in the upper menu! Things like dropdown menus, and Forums, and Threads and Groups and a Getting Started Guide, and a Find RP tool, as well! :) You can start your own RP, make some friends, maybe!, create some characters- all sorts of things.
There are friendly mods, fun people, and neat roleplays! There are also sometimes cool games and wacky events. All sorts of stuff!
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. I like reading and plants, animals and anime, comic books, manga, beautiful weather, mundane weather, cool RP, food, movies, some television shows... There are various themed forums on here, by the way! And there's an Art area, as well. ;) :) :D ;D :d :p :D :P :) :P :D
Uhhm, you can message me any time you'd like, if you'd like, and we can talk about random RP topics or fantasy stuff or just random questions. Whatever. Anyway, I might see you around! We'll see! I might not be on at the same times you are! :V Wahahaa! So!
In any case, be nice, have fun, have a roaring good time, be respectful of your mods and fellow players and whatnot, characters, people, blog posts with weird anonymous stuff, all that sort of thing, maybe let your creativity juice itself up like a battery, or something, and maybe make some friends! Wahoo! Whee! Yay!

That's about all you'll be getting from me at the moment, so have a good time, and goodbye! :) -Shinyrainbowlithogra out! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heya, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository.
MordosKull

FOR CHAOS!!!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Queen_of_Hell

Hey there, it's lovely to see you and welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!

tenor.gif
pixl.Bee

"Welcome to chaos", huh? Oh, chaos is kinda my thing, along with Warrior Cats and fantasy... so I think you seem pretty cool already! (I also think your username is cool-)
Anyway, welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty of good stories and friends :) Feel free to contact me if you ever need a buddy to chat or RP with :3 Also, stay hydrated. Water is good for you
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I haven't heard of Warrior Cats up until now, but I totally might have to check it out. <.<

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Welcome to Chaos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus