Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hail and Well Met

Hey y'all! I'm new to the community, though I'm a seasoned vet to RPing. I love to write and I'm really flexible about who/what I'm writing. My character(s) are flexible in where (and when) they can be, and I think AUs are really fun.

I would love to get something started with y'all!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your time, you seem very lovely.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Red to RP Repository!
pixl.Bee

Eyy, welcome to the site! :) Hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of good RPs to participate in!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR!

It's great that you are flexible to writing prompts and themes. It will definitely allow for you to flourish while on the website with anyone that may be interested!
Do you have a specific genre that you enjoy though such as Fantasy, Sc-fi, Romance etc...?

Hope you enjoy your stay here and that your overall writing experience is positive.
thelocalmaniac Topic Starter

Sorrisky wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!

It's great that you are flexible to writing prompts and themes. It will definitely allow for you to flourish while on the website with anyone that may be interested!
Do you have a specific genre that you enjoy though such as Fantasy, Sc-fi, Romance etc...?

Hope you enjoy your stay here and that your overall writing experience is positive.

I'm comfortable writing any of it, but I'd definitely say I am the most well-versed in fantasy/adventure!
Hello! Hope you find some good rp on here there are a lot of great and creative minds in this community
Hello, thelocalmaniac! Welcome to RpR! ♥(。ᅌ ω ᅌ。)

Being the new kid on the block isn't easy. However, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!

Have a wonderful day! ( ͡o ω ͡o )
Hello and Welcome thelocalmanic. Hope to see you around soon. :)
Icysoul

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
MordosKull

Well met indeed.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful experience here!
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hail and Well Met

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus