Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Here we go!!

Hello there! Aren't these kind if introductions awkward? Yes they are, but that won't stop me from passing by and well.... saying hello, and not much else. I TOLD YOU IT'D GET AWKWARD AS HECK!!

Oh yeah!! I have quite a lot of freeform roleplay experience, so feel free to hit me up if you want some of that. I'll make my best attempt at keeping all parts entertained. Please have some patience while I learn how this place works (it's a bit more complicated than the place I'm used to write in) and.... see you soon in character!! Have a wondeful day.
Welcome Marierose! :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome Mari! Hope you enjoy it here!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Marie Rose to RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to rp!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to having a lot of fun RPs and making new friends! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you find many good stories here!

Any questions about the site so far?
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Icysoul

Welcome, Marierose
BleedingPascal

Greetings! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to RP with! BTW, your character is amazing, she is so adorable and pretty <3
pixl.Bee

well, I'm a bit late to your introductory topic but I'd like to welcome you anyway... so... welcome!! I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far, and that you continue to enjoy it, too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Here we go!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus