Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site! Let's RP?

Hello theybies and gentlethems!

I am Annie and am new to the site. I made the account a little while ago and had one character on there, but all I put was his name. I finally decided to get on my laptop for the first time in forever so I deleted him and made profiles for three of my favorite OC's, two of which have icons drawn/painted by me (Iris and Penny respectively). All have been established in RP's already, but I'm always happy to adapt them to different genres/plots.

I prefer my partners to be 21+ simply because I like to incorporate NSFW themes anywhere from drug use to promiscuity. However, I do *not* participate in smut scenes unless my RP partner and I have a discussion before hand and whether the scene has anything to do with plot.

I am more than happy to RP Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Romance, and some fandoms, though I rarely if ever play canon characters (mostly because I have a hard time adhering to their personalities exactly as described in books/shows).

I'm a literate RP'er and tend to post 2-3 paragraphs on average, though it's not uncommon for me to post more than that. I use third person and usually focus on one to two characters at a time unless the plot/scene calls for it (such as an NPC shop keeper or a side character used to move the plot/scene along).

I tend to be out and about so my replies are done using my phone thus they might come a bit slowly, lol. Once I'm on my laptop though, I'm much faster to reply.

At the moment, I'm yearning for a good horror/supernatural RP (genre, not the show) with some romance. I'm a sucker for the cliche mountain cabin horror and Friday 13th was my favorite horror movie as a teen, lol.

Feel free to ask any questions or spitball ideas. I love world building and brainstorming, so the more ideas and opportunities for character development, the better!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome, pizzaforthegods! (Love the username! XD)

I think you'll enjoy this site very much! It has a lot of awesome prompts and great players! ^_^
Welcome Annie!

Your taglines for Danse and for Juliet both gave me a laugh. XD

Good luck finding some great stories!
Listen I love your into and your username also welcome to rpr hope you have a great time here!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll fit in with everyone here.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!!!!!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Yo, welcome to the house of weird fun stuff
Howdy there Annie, good to have you on RPR!

Edit: Dang, that roll is horrifying

haha, im not funny
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: I hope you find a good horror RP!

pixl.Bee

hello, and welcome! your username is great >:) but anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for here, and that you enjoy it to the fullest extent possible
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
Hello! Please don't be afraid to ask to RP!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
A belated welcome to you, divine pizza! ;)

I'm sure you'll find something to your taste on the site!
You want a RP with pineapple toppings? No problem. RPR has you covered.
Welcome To RPR resident!
Pizzaforthegods Topic Starter

Claywind wrote:
A belated welcome to you, divine pizza! ;)

I'm sure you'll find something to your taste on the site!
You want a RP with pineapple toppings? No problem. RPR has you covered.

Omg “with pineapple toppings” sent me 😂 love it
Pizzaforthegods Topic Starter

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for the greetings!

I’m so sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I got caught up in trying to finish sewing holiday gifts and completely lost track of time/forgot about the site. 😭

I’m excited to be back on a rp site! Last one I was on I was 14-15. 😱

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site! Let's RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus