Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm jumping into RP!

Hi there! I stumbled across an RP community in the online game Madalin Cars Multiplayer, and now I'd really love to find some new adventures here. I'm open to any kind of RP and with anybody. I'm kind of a beginner, as Madalin was my very first RP experience. Anybody want a good friend?
Hello and welcome to RPR! Also Happy New Year!
Greyson_Howler Topic Starter

EvanlynDestiny wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! Also Happy New Year!
Thank you, and happy new year as well.
Welcome Greyson! I'm sure you will find many RPs up your alley in this great community ^__^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay! (And also, friend? Yes please,,)

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome Greyson! I'm sure you will find many RPs up your alley in this great community ^__^
Thanks!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository and Happy New Year!
May you find friends and RP partners aplenty here!
Icysoul

Welcome Greyson! I hope you make new friends here! Love the name
Rinny_Howler

Mah father... *ahem* Welcome to a community of kind individuals that will gladly rp with you!
pixl.Bee

Hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you luck on your RP journey :>
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

hypxrphxbxx wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay! (And also, friend? Yes please,,)
Aw, thanks! :D

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Mah father... *ahem* Welcome to a community of kind individuals that will gladly rp with you!
Aw, thanks sweetheart. You're the best. :P
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi Greyson! Welcome to RPR!

If you're looking for RP, you've found the right place. There is a lot of positivity here.

Have you already an idea of the type of characters you'd like to play? Or a general plot hook you're interesred in trying out?
If not, my advice is to check the looking for RP forum or just to browse the characters section.

You can also send me a PM (private message), if you want to start something.

That's all for now. I hope you'll have a good time here and welcome again!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Grayson! Happy New Year. I hope you find many wonderful stories.
Hey there! I'm open to beginners of RP! If you want, you can dm me and we can probably work something out.
Well hello hello~ welcome to our little forum!

First place I'd suggest looking is the find rp page. That's a search tool that lets you look for exactly what you want. With time, it will find plots with keywords that you've looked up before.

As for being new to rp, don't worry about it. We're open to people of all styles, characters, and experience levels.

Best of luck with your writing misadventures~

PandaPajamaEater wrote:
Well hello hello~ welcome to our little forum!

First place I'd suggest looking is the find rp page. That's a search tool that lets you look for exactly what you want. With time, it will find plots with keywords that you've looked up before.

As for being new to rp, don't worry about it. We're open to people of all styles, characters, and experience levels.

Best of luck with your writing misadventures~
Thank you kindly for the warm welcome, and the fireworks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm jumping into RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus