Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!

Strawbaby-shortcake

Hi hi! I’m new to rpr! Im a romance fantasy role player and am very happy to be here! I hope to make some good friends and lovely role plays πŸ₯°πŸŽ€β€οΈ
JetStorm

Hello & welcome to the RPR,I hope you enjoy your time here and make loads of friends. Happy New Year!
I'm pretty new here as well, but I can already see you've found a great RP community here. Best of luck on your adventures!
Welcome!!! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fantasy RPs here! ^_^ Myself, I'm slightly burned out on fantasy after laying it relentlessly for years, but I know many people adore it still and surely you'll find awesome prompts for your characters! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community of kind RPers! Happy New Year too!
hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here and make some great RPs!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!!!
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there! Welcome to RPR, and I hope you find lots of fun stories to join!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So glad to have you with us on the site. :D

Do you feel comfortable sharing anything else to help us get to know you? Maybe stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you can't find it there, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Darrin Butler (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR. Hope you make a lot of friends and enjoy your time here.
Welcome to RPR!! This place is a wonderful community and we're sure you'll enjoy it here. ^^
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! πŸ‘‘β€οΈ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus