Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Hi guys, I’m Bri. I joined a fee days ago but only got as far as creating one of my character profiles. I’ve been rping for years and I can adjust to different writing styles as long as they aren’t more than a paragraph per character. I love doing rps with romance in them, even with dark pasts. Feel free to message me if you wanna! Bai guys!
Welcome Bri, I'm sure you'll find a lot of great RPs to join! :)
Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions about the site and how it works, feel free to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bri to RP Repository! Liking your characters you have started on!
Here are a couple links to help you get started deeper into your journey here...
'Character Creation' Guide
'Getting Started' Guide

Happy Writing!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to RPR Bri!
Hello and welcome!!!!!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family.
Welcome to the RPR family! :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Bri!
Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR. Hope you enjoy your time here. And if you ever wanna RP, my door's always open. :3
Hello BriG1023, we bid you welcome here, you have chosen the best site for both having great role players and making capital friends, try the Find RP option on top of the page, (the brown part) I am sure you will be amazed by seeing the opportunities here.
Welcome aboard, you'll love RPR!
Buried_In_A_Book

hi, welcome to the site!
BriG1023 Topic Starter

Hey everyone! Sorry for not responding sooner! Still working out how to navigate the website and didn't realize I had any responses here. Thank you for all the welcomes and feel free to message me to rp, or even just to talk.
Rinny_Howler

Heyoo! I hope you enjoy it here!
BriG1023 Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Heyoo! I hope you enjoy it here!
I am enjoying it a lot, thanks!
BriG1023 Topic Starter

If anyone wants to rp, feel free to message me ^.^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus