Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A newbie here for a cookie!

Nyctelia

Heya!

The name's Nyctelia, I've learned English as a second language, I live in Europe (it's midnight for me as I write this so I'm not sure how much sense this introduction's gonna make (sorry)). I love chocolate chip cookies and arctic foxes (they're so damn cute!!) and music. I'm still in high school, so I'm not entirely sure how consistently I can be active. Also, I'm a very insecure individual, I might cringe myself to death, lol

I already have some experience in roleplaying, even though that mostly came from the one-liners/semi-lit community on ROBLOX and Discord. The last few months I've been improving on my writing (finally got an av. word count of 200-350 words, and 350-500 words if I'm having a good day), but the rest, such as character development, could still use (quite) some improvement.

I like combat RP and magic, loads of magic, and a high school and/or medieval setting. Or just anything else that interests me at the moment--I guess we'll see when I start joining roleplays :)
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, Nyctelia
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Nyctelia to RP Repository! Here, have a cookie! That reminds me.. need to go put cookie recipes up in the Recipe Guild!

Oh yeah, here’s a helpful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

May you find many a RP friend here to write with! Happy Writing and RP'ng!
(I guess it didn’t work out)
Lyle

Welcome Nyctelia! I love combat rp too! I hope you can make some good friends here :) feel free to message me if you need help or just wanna chat.
Hello, fellow European (it's rare that I find someone on the same timezone as me) :)

First and foremost, welcome to RPR! The community is very friendly here, so do not let your insecurities drag you down.
200-300 words per reply is just as respectable as one liners; you just need to find flexible partners (and there are a lot around). I've found that trying to hold myself to a tight word count was taking away from the simple pleasure of RPing, so do not hold yourself to unreasonable standards. We are all here to have fun and craft stories; there is always a lot of room for growth and improvement.

Ok, the rant is over, and I shall now slunk back into obscurity. Have a beautiful experience on RPR!
Nyctelia Topic Starter

Claywind wrote:
Hello, fellow European (it's rare that I find someone on the same timezone as me) :)

First and foremost, welcome to RPR! The community is very friendly here, so do not let your insecurities drag you down.
200-300 words per reply is just as respectable as one liners; you just need to find flexible partners (and there are a lot around). I've found that trying to hold myself to a tight word count was taking away from the simple pleasure of RPing, so do not hold yourself to unreasonable standards. We are all here to have fun and craft stories; there is always a lot of room for growth and improvement.

Ok, the rant is over, and I shall now slunk back into obscurity. Have a beautiful experience on RPR!

Haha! Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it :D
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Ey, welcome aboard!
Welcome to rpr, don't stress too much on word limit. At least in my experience people here pretty much just want to enjoy rp and make sure their rp partner is having fun too
Welcome Nyctelia! Fellow European here, from Italy! :)
pixl.Bee

hi, and welcome!! <3 I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners :)
here are your cookies: πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ
M'lady

Hope you'll find what you are searching in this fine establishment ;D
chrysopos

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! And a good way to develop characters sometimes is just putting them into various situations. I build some of my best characters from their experiences and things in those experiences that inspired off-the-cuff ideas for their past and present. That doesn't work for everyone, but it's definitely a way to get things done
Buried_In_A_Book

hey welcome to RPR
hello and WELCOME TO RPR FROM ONE EUROPEAN TO ANOTHER!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, Nyctelia. Hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends. And if you ever wanna RP, my door's always open. :)
OMG lkdgisjrnvlijdfb;jnsdgi;jbn
When I was younger I used to RP on ROBLOX, and I RP on Discord quite often!!!
Hi!! We might have crossed paths at some point!

RPR is lovely, you'll enjoy it here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A newbie here for a cookie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus