Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

The goblin hybrid would nod to show Ja'vassa that she understood. She would continue to him, knowing that the winged woman was interested. However, stone carving was a one person task, considering she only had one knife. There was a popping sound as she struck a certain point, she stone breaking into two rounding shapes with a crack.

Placing one under her boot, she took the over half and continued to carve. She eyed the woman before she started to sing softly,

"Warnings of ice and snow
Beware beware
Those who claim to rule
Forget the cold truth
Beware beware
Ears and eyes stay open wide
Listen for those of dark who hide in light."
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She smiles warmly. "Thank you." She begins eating the stew.

While she ate she listened to Aello.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

((Alright, y'all. I'm passing out for night. Y'all have fun.))

(Alright. Good night!)

((good night))

((I'm jamming out to music. And I just realized that its the same songs over and over...wow...such creativity lol))

((lol. I'm currently trying to convince my head to sleep.))

"Amelia, Faith... what were you two fighting over anyways?" Raeza asked them, sitting down at one of the benches. "You know father doesn't like you two bickering like that, especially not around customers."
"Amelia took my dolly from me! It was mine!" Faith responded to what Raeza had asked, pouting with tears forming in her eyes.

"No it wasn't! It was my dolly and I just took it back! Yours was the one with the chipped nose!" Amelia argued back.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

The elf sighed, shaking her head. "Why does matter who's doll it is? Don't you both have one?" Raeza asked, "Besides, it's almost time for bed for you two... maybe I could tell you a story or two?" She suggested, trying to alleviate the situation.
"But I was wanting to play with that dolly! Amelia took it before I could!" Faith argued towards Raeza.

"You weren't even paying attention to the dolly until I picked it up!" Amelia chimed in.

"No, I wanted to play with it! You knew I did, so you took it!" Faith shouted.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

The two continued to bicker for a little while longer, though the mention of a story caught their attention. Immediately, the two sat down, prepared to listen.

Void walks to the fire and brushes her hair.

((Anyone on rn?))
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

Anatolie’s eyes widened when he saw the drink Ja’vassa placed in front of him. Yikes! This wasn’t quite what he had in mind. It smelled strong. Too strong. But he had made too much a show of bravado not to drink it at this point. He braced himself and took a drink. It burned as it went down his throat, made his head spin, launched him into a brief coughing fit. “Wow. Um. This is great, thank you. But could I also, um, trouble you for a glass of water, please, and maybe... also... a different drink?” He dropped a handful of silver coins on the counter in payment. “I mean, I need to keep my voice sounding nice for singing. Nobody wants to listen to a bard who sounds all husky ‘cause he drank some super strong alcohol. ... Yeah, that’s it. I coulda drank it all if I wanted to. Definitely.” He nodded, as if to convince himself that this false line of reasoning he invented out of thin air was true.

Well, this was embarrassing. He spared a glance over at the two women; they were involved in other endeavors, it seemed, and so he could only hope they hadn’t noticed his little coughing fit. Maybe, he thought, he still had some shred of a chance to look cool.

((Wow, good timing. Haha))

((Lol)) Void heard but didn't acknowledge anatolie's coughing fit. She had met many people with the same energy that he seemed to have, so she knew he, more than likely, wanted to look cool in front of her and Aello.

Sweet, it looked like she didn’t notice. Anatolie took this as a sign he should approach Void. (Because there was absolutely no way he could mess that up. Right.)

First he picked up his beloved lute and tucked it under his arm. He couldn’t just leave it at the bar unattended, after all. With it in tow, he walked up to her, leaned casually against the wall, and asked, “So what brings you here today, Miss?”

She smiled, partly knowing that he didn't know that she knew/heard him, and partly just because she was glad to have company. "Just resting for a while. You?"

Aello noticed the male coming closer and greeted him with a warning growl. Her foot moved to bring the second half of the stone into her lap, guarding it. She continued carving, eying him with a wary look. She had dealt with those whom had a similar personality before, and it never ended well. She was used to what she would call 'His type" eying with a look she would rather not think about. Aello didn't even want to think about the comments she had received in the past.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus