Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, Cris Here

Hello,
My name is Cris and I'm new to this site, as in, I just joined right now. I only have one character so far that I am looking to play with. I like to think of myself as a competent writer, but of course, there is always room for improvement. I am 23, a libra, and an all-around creative, there isn't any medium I've tried so far I haven't enjoyed. But enough about me, let's get to who I am as an author. I enjoy writing fantasy mostly, and I am looking to write something original. I have almost a decades worth of consistent rp experience, but I will delve deeper into that later. I absolutely love writing romance, but only in tandem with a greater genre like mystery, the afore mention fantasy, or historical. Those are at least my strong suits. I am open to writing just about anything though as long as there is romance involved.
My Experience: As I said I have almost a decade under my belt. However the last six years I have been in university and have only been writing with one person, who as you could imagine became a close personal friend. Before that when I started RP, I was writing mainly on two Harry Potter RP sites and later was admin of one for a year or two. I was actually recruited from Fanfiction.net when an independent work I had been working on caught the eye of the original admin of one of the sites I ended up writing for. I have been able to keep up with posting once per
story thread every five to nine days consistently for these past six years across about eight different story threads. I don't know what my rate of updates is becaus eI'm bad at math but feel free to calculate. This being said, the majority of my experience is fanfiction based, but I write original works on my own. I am most comfortable with fantasy romance or paranormal romance.

What I am looking for: I prefer to work one on one if possible, it has been years since I've written in a group but I'm not opposed to it as long as plot is discussed beforehand. For now, I want to write a female x male based romance or MxM as I'm up to my ears in lesbian romance with my other writing. That is actually why I'm joining this website, I feel like I need some experience writing with other people. I've played many, many males, and many many wlw. I would prefer to write with someone my own age or older, but this is negotiable. I do not feel comfortable however writing something romantic with ANYONE UNDER EIGHTEEN. I'm willing to write some spicy content if the story calls for it, but I am not willing to break the rules of the site. If you do choose to write with me, the experience will be very personal. I love plotting and can spend hours just going over ideas and designing characters. Don't worry though, I'm easy to get along with. I only have one character listed right now, but I'm willing to make more if you and I come up with a story we want to write together.

My Style: I tend to write longer posts (500-800 wordsish), that is just how I developed as an rper. Like I said , I don't have much experience writing with a large pool of writers, so I apologize in advance if my style doesnt jive with yours. I am willing to learn though and would be more than happy to work within constraints and accomodate whoever I end up writing with. I can promise at least one post a week to begin with, if you can as well.

I can't wait to start writing with someone soon. If you don't really like Demeter, the only character I've created on here, but still want to write with me, please reach out! We can figure out a story and create some characters around that. I look forward to writing with you

~Cris
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Cris! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! Hope you find some 500-800 worders to write with!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Crismain Topic Starter

Thank you
Hi, welcome to RPR!
Bendyizzt

Welcome to RPR Cris
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you find it just as fun as I do!!

Everyone here is amazing to talk to and the RP’s are very good!!
I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!!!

:3
<3
Kim Site Admin

Wow, writing with only one person for six years! That's incredible. I'm glad you have such a reliable RP friend, but I definitely see what you mean about wanting to write with some new people too. :) I hope you find exactly what you're looking for here.

Do you have any questions about anything that we can help with? :)
Crismain Topic Starter

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I don't have any questions so far, but I'm so excited to get going.
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Cris! I am hoping you find some wonderful stories to be in, and I hope you find loads of great new friends to RP with! It's a wonderful community here.
Welcome to the family bud have fun!
6 years with one person!!! Mate, that's MAD. XD

You'll find plenty of people who will fit in with your style on RPR - and many people who have different styles too! It can be great fun to share ideas with so many new people.

You'll have a great time here, honestly.
Welcome to the great community that is RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Crismain wrote:
Hello,
My name is Cris and I'm new to this site, as in, I just joined right now. I only have one character so far that I am looking to play with. I like to think of myself as a competent writer, but of course, there is always room for improvement. I am 23, a libra, and an all-around creative, there isn't any medium I've tried so far I haven't enjoyed. But enough about me, let's get to who I am as an author. I enjoy writing fantasy mostly, and I am looking to write something original. I have almost a decades worth of consistent rp experience, but I will delve deeper into that later. I absolutely love writing romance, but only in tandem with a greater genre like mystery, the afore mention fantasy, or historical. Those are at least my strong suits. I am open to writing just about anything though as long as there is romance involved.
My Experience: As I said I have almost a decade under my belt. However the last six years I have been in university and have only been writing with one person, who as you could imagine became a close personal friend. Before that when I started RP, I was writing mainly on two Harry Potter RP sites and later was admin of one for a year or two. I was actually recruited from Fanfiction.net when an independent work I had been working on caught the eye of the original admin of one of the sites I ended up writing for. I have been able to keep up with posting once per
story thread every five to nine days consistently for these past six years across about eight different story threads. I don't know what my rate of updates is becaus eI'm bad at math but feel free to calculate. This being said, the majority of my experience is fanfiction based, but I write original works on my own. I am most comfortable with fantasy romance or paranormal romance.

What I am looking for: I prefer to work one on one if possible, it has been years since I've written in a group but I'm not opposed to it as long as plot is discussed beforehand. For now, I want to write a female x male based romance or MxM as I'm up to my ears in lesbian romance with my other writing. That is actually why I'm joining this website, I feel like I need some experience writing with other people. I've played many, many males, and many many wlw. I would prefer to write with someone my own age or older, but this is negotiable. I do not feel comfortable however writing something romantic with ANYONE UNDER EIGHTEEN. I'm willing to write some spicy content if the story calls for it, but I am not willing to break the rules of the site. If you do choose to write with me, the experience will be very personal. I love plotting and can spend hours just going over ideas and designing characters. Don't worry though, I'm easy to get along with. I only have one character listed right now, but I'm willing to make more if you and I come up with a story we want to write together.

My Style: I tend to write longer posts (500-800 wordsish), that is just how I developed as an rper. Like I said , I don't have much experience writing with a large pool of writers, so I apologize in advance if my style doesnt jive with yours. I am willing to learn though and would be more than happy to work within constraints and accomodate whoever I end up writing with. I can promise at least one post a week to begin with, if you can as well.

I can't wait to start writing with someone soon. If you don't really like Demeter, the only character I've created on here, but still want to write with me, please reach out! We can figure out a story and create some characters around that. I look forward to writing with you

~Cris

Welcome to the site. Hope that it’s pleasant.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Cris
Welcome to RPR! <3 Everyone is welcome no matter who they are, so I do hope you like it here!
Welcome to RPR Cris. Hope you find an rper that matches your style and have lots of fun rping here!
Ookh Greetings Cris ^^ Hopefully you enjoy your stay here. Welcome To RPR if ya wanna RP drop me a meesage
Crismain Topic Starter

thank you <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, Cris Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus