Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Rp and Introduction

My fave kind of RP is basically all kinds as long as SFW. I hope to find friends and some long-term RP partners. I have been RP since I was 11 I have 2 dogs and 2 birds. I want to be a veterinarian or a teacher I have a complicated past I tend to not open up to people but I tend to have a lot in common with my RP characters.
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you really enjoy it here!! And I’m sure there’s plenty of people who enjoy SFW RPs!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Frost Wolf! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! There are a lot of SFW RPs in the 'Looking For RP' forum, so hoping you settle in well here.

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with the Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
JetStorm

Howdy partner

welcome to the rpr family, I do hope you make tons of friends and have loads of fun.

If you are ever up for an rp, i have a fandom list on my profile that you can select from. Anyway enjoy your stay, farewell
Bendyizzt

Hello!!! Welcome to RPR!!!
Hi FrostWolf!

There are plenty of people on RPR who do long-term rps and do SFW, so don't worry about that

I hope you have a lovely time on RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello FrostWolf! SFW RP is fun RP for me too, and I hope you will find loads of it here. There are general forums and you can also search for types.

Have an awesome day and welcome to RPR, the best RP community online!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
and don't worry, there are a lot of peeps on RPR who love SWF.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Frost! Hope you have a great time rping and find some great rps!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, FrostWolf
Welcome to RPR!
Hi Frostwolf! Welcome to RPR!

Beside SFW (which is fun and wholesome), do you have any preferences in term of genres / settings / plot points / tropes?

Have you already checked the wonderful guide for beginners on the site?

Wish you the best of fun!
FrostWolf Topic Starter

Thank you for all the warm welcomes and I am settling in well its amazing how easy it is to get along with people
Hi FrostWolf and welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Rp and Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus