Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations! (And a short intro!)

lonewriter

Greetings beautiful creatures. I am new to RP Repository. It is nice meeting you all!

I am a multi-para, literate roleplayer who likes her stories with action, adventure, realism and grit. My favorites to play are settings in the Wild West (gunslingers and outlaws), The Golden Age of Piracy (swashbuckling pirates and sea monsters), Medieval-Fantasy (knights and witches), OR Medieval in general (knights and... more knights!), Crime (bank heists and double crossings), and Slice of Life (typical coming-of-age highschool, boring office jobs)!

My bio has more of my information, please check it out (if you want to)!
Thank you for reading! I'm hoping to meet and write with some of you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm very glad you're here. :)

How did you find us? Do you have any questions we can help with? :)
Welcome to RPR! <3 Have questions? I am free to to answer!
Welcome to RPR!!!

I hope you have a great time here!!!
MacieLightfoot

lonewriter wrote:
Greetings beautiful creatures. I am new to RP Repository. It is nice meeting you all!

I am a multi-para, literate roleplayer who likes her stories with action, adventure, realism and grit. My favorites to play are settings in the Wild West (gunslingers and outlaws), The Golden Age of Piracy (swashbuckling pirates and sea monsters), Medieval-Fantasy (knights and witches), OR Medieval in general (knights and... more knights!), Crime (bank heists and double crossings), and Slice of Life (typical coming-of-age highschool, boring office jobs)!

My bio has more of my information, please check it out (if you want to)!
Thank you for reading! I'm hoping to meet and write with some of you!

Welcome to the site!
lonewriter Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm very glad you're here. :)

How did you find us? Do you have any questions we can help with? :)

Hello there!! I actually found the community while I was surfing :") browsed a couple of forums and thought I'd register.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Welcome Lone Writer! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! Hope you find some good people to write with! There is a really good Wild West group here you may want to look into joining!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Welcome to RPR lonewriter! Hope you find some great rps for you and have lots of fun here!
OOOO Hi Joey!

Don't worry, the community here is lovely! You'll fit right in here in RPR!
I see you already have some rps up in the looking for RP forum! Nice!

It'll be cool to see you around!

Kat
Bendyizzt

Welcome lone, I hope you like it here...hehe...uh...chicken? [loey gets: KFC]
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR have a great time! :)
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR LoneWriter. Anyone who loves adventure stories is alright by me, and I welcome you extra! I hope you enjoy it here, it's a wonderful community and if you ever need help with something, feel free to drop me a line.
lonewriter Topic Starter

Thank you all for welcoming me !
lonewriter Topic Starter

Bendyizzt wrote:
Welcome lone, I hope you like it here...hehe...uh...chicken? [loey gets: KFC]

yes, chicken. thank you kemosabe
Welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, lonewriter!
Hi, lonewriter! Welcome to the site!

As a med-fan afficionado myself, I can assure you you'll have no troubles finding partners on the site.

(but if you'd like to RP some good ol' piracy, I'm actually quite interested...)

And with that I wish you the best of days.
Hi, welcome to RPR hope you have an amazing time here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations! (And a short intro!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus