Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm shortstack!

shortstack

Truthfully, the RP community I come from had a very casual, laid back and freeform type of RP and I hope to find that here, too. I love the HP Universe (Don't quiz me on that, I'm bad with Lore) and hope to RP a lot of that with people here.

I honestly have not had a straight up RP session with anyone since I was about 17, so I have no idea how this website will play out for me.

I am also kind of terrified of how judgemental people can be, so please go easy on me c':

I'm open to any RP, but I am 18+, so we would have to negotiate terms before we get started.

Let me know what you guys think c:
Welcome aboard!
JetStorm

Greetings and welcome to the rpr family
Angelus-Relator

welcome! *Offers plate of cookies*
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Short Stack! I’m now hungry for pancakes! ;)
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time yapping with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Oh yes, if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these awesome character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
shortstack Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Short Stack! I’m now hungry for pancakes! ;)
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time yapping with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Oh yes, if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these awesome character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

Thanks for the help!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, shortstack
shortstack Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to the family, shortstack

Thank you!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! I know you'll be able to find your niche here <3
Hello and welcome to RPR.

If you need any help working on your profile, character sheets, or just to get the ol brain box moving with some plot ideas feel free to reach out to me. I am inbox friendly, and will gladly help out wherever I can.

Otherwise, I hope your time on RPR is enjoyable! ^^
Welcome to the gang!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :)
Hello and welcome to the site! I am pretty new here as well, but so far everyone has been really friendly and polite!

I noticed that on your profile you had some interest in occult settings. My current preferred genre is Urban-Fantasy so if that would be a good fit, please feel free to look over my characters or shoot me a message directly to talk details!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Shortstack! There is a lot of HP RP on here, so I hope you find something you love! I also hope you enjoy our wonderful community, and it is very nice to meet you!
Hi shortstack! Your name+avatar combo is so cute! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here! :) There are so many things to do for fun, and so many features, forums, threads, groups, and characters! It can be a little overwhelming, but you can always take a break/breather. If you want to RP, the site rules and the LFRP and Find RP links are your friends (dropdown menu!). There's also the News, which tells you all sorts of things via handy and well-written articles, and the Community page, which has just about a little of everything. It's lovely. And if you want to chat, you just feel free to talk to me! :D I'm always happy to say hello, or toss a few questions around, basically! :) There's an event comics up pretty soon, so you can look in the News for that... There are RP Prompts, too, and the random site messages are fun. You may have seen them already under 'Did you know?' on your homepage. Well, as I said, there's plenty to do! There's also an Art and Creativity forum, which is lovely to look at if you're interested in that sort of thing. I personally love to look at Groups, because you can find people with similar interests... Haha. Well, in any case, I hope you have a lovely time here, have fun, follow the rules, and stay amazing! :) Have good one, bye-bye! :) :) :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :D :O :3 :D :) ;D ;3 ;) :) :O :P :D :) :O :3 ;D :) :)
Welcome, shortstack!!!

I hope you like it here!!

514-A8316-96-B3-47-FD-98-BF-E3314-E76-CB53.png
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Diceless freeform is by far the norm here, though there are pockets of players who gather together for other styles. :)
I love your username! Welcome!
Welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm shortstack!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus